I'll be here for you

Natsu's POV:

I can't loose her again. I kept running towards her not stopping. She's the only family I've got. And I'm not letting her slip through my fingers. The thought of her leaving got me fired up.

"NNNNNAAAAAATTTTTSSSSUUUUUNNNNAAAA!!!!" I yell loudly feeling flames coming out of my mouth. Then I feel my feet moving quickly towards her. I got closer and closer until I fell on top of her.

I pinned her down to the ground making her motionless. She kept struggling to get out of my grasp but I wouldn't let her go. I feel tears well up in my eyes. I may be a guy, but I finally get to be with my own flesh and blood.

"Natsuna... Please... Your the only family I've got... I mean real blood family.... I need you to tell me why you keep running away from me... Please Suna..." I start to cry...

Natsuna's POV:

Natsu starts to cry making me heart broken... I know I'm his only family... But I'm dangerous... I take a deep breath.

"Natsu... I'm sorry... I'm dangerous, I don't want to hurt you. You may be my brother but you need to know that I'm not a safe person to be around. That's why I've been distant from you..." He just looks at me with rage and sadness in his eyes.

"Suna... Why? What do you mean your dangerous? You're just a strong and harmless girl, my sister for that matter..."

I sigh. "Natsu.... Remember the day I left?" Natsu nods getting off of me. While I was about to tell him what happened Lucy and A boy with Black hair and.... Shirtless run up...

"Natsu! You run fast! Gosh!" Lucy says between breath

"Heck yeah! Dude you need to slow your roll" He also says between breaths.

"Natsu... Who is he?" I point to the black haired boy.

Natsu looks at him and smirks evilly.

"Her names Grey Fullblaster" she says chuckling a bit.

"Nice to meet you- HEY!" I giggle a bit.

"There's that smile I've been looking for" I hug Natsu until my stomach pain comes back.

"Suna?!" Natsu touches my shoulder

"I'm fine Natsu... I just.. AHHHH!" The pain continues but this hurts more. It feels like my insides are being eaten.

"We need to get her back to the guild!" Grey says to Natsu.

"No! I'll be fine... I just...need to drink some water- AH!" This pain is unbearable.

"Come on Suna!" I feel a set of hands pick me up bridal style.

"Natsu... I'll be... Fine..." My vision starts to fade.

"Hang in there Suna..." I start to feel Natsu running his quickest. Then I see pitch black.