Ill get you out of this

Natsu's POV:

I picked Natsuna up, running as fast as I can to get her awake.

"Guys! We need to get her back to guild quickly! I don't know what's going on,but I need my sister alive and well so she can explain to me what's going on."

Lucy and Grey both nod as they follow me to the guild. I run as fast as I can until I burst into the guild hall doors.

"WHERE'S GRAMPS!" I say loudly and I feel a tear fall down my face.

"Natsu.... You found her..." I look at Erza. She smiles. I nod and set Natsuna on the couch.

"Guys! Where's Master Macurav?" I hear Grey say behind me. But after that I see Gramps walking towards Natsuna.... With a sad face...

"Natsu... Your sister...she's not normal..." He says looking down at her.

"What do you mean she's not normal! She's just like me but as a girl!" I say balling my fists up beside me.

"She may be your sister Natsu, but there's something inside her... That's causing her pain... That symbol on her shoulder... That lightning bolt.... She's cursed by Mikage... A powerful dark magic wizard. He poses a threat to all powerful guilds including Fairytail."

This brought tears to my eyes just hearing my own sister is cursed.

"Gramps, there has to be something we can do! We can't just leave her In pain!" A tear escapes my eye. I want my sister back...

"I'll find a way to fix this Natsu, but you need to take care of your sister. Don't let her out of you, Erza, Grey and Lucy's sight. But I'm gonna cast a spell to help the pain she's feeling." I wipe my tear form my face.

Gramps casts the spell and I see Natsuna's eyes start to open.

Natsuna's POV

I wake up to my stomach not hurting... I see Natsu, Grey an Lucy looking at me with worry in their eyes. Especially Natsu.

"Natsuna... When did you get that lightning mark?" This made my body freeze. Natsu walks over to me and kneels down beside me.

"Natsuna. When did you get that lighting mark on your shoulder...? Natsu's eyes were just filled worry and sadness...

"Natsu...."