The Warning

Natsuna's POV:

"Warn me...? About what?"

"Mikage... He's coming for you..."

           I couldn't believe what I've heard. I need to warn the FairyTail Guild. I need to warn Natsu, Erza, Lucy, and Grey.

"But...Why? I finally escaped his tourcherous ways towards me..."

"Because, You're his strongest wizard, he needs you"

"But you're his son, you have to carry on his legacy... his evil ways"

"But, I don't want to be like my dad... I want to be a regular wizard... Not like an evil sorcerer like my father... I don't want to endure pain upon people... Innocent people that don't deserve it.. Like you Natsuna..."

"And I'm glad I'm great friends with you Tadashi... You always were nice to even the meanest people... Like your father"

Tadashi blushes and hugs me.

"I'm just glad you're okay... But you need to warn the FairyTail Gulid about my father's visit... He won't leave until he has you."

"I will... Thank you Tadashi for looking out for me" I smile and kiss his cheek before going back inside Lucy's house.

I will defeat Mikage if it's the last thing I do.

~~~~~~

I get woken up by the sound of Lucy screaming.

"NATSU! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! THIS IS A DORM OF BREAKING AND ENTERING!"

I laugh a bit.

"My sister is here and I have to worry about her."

"She's in great hands Natsu don't worry geez"

"Yeah Natsu, I'm not a little girl anymore. I can take care of myself you're not my dad, you're my brother"

"A brother who's willing to beat up any damn guy who try's to hit on you." He scowls. "And with Happy here, he'll leave scars on his face. Right Happy?!"

"Aye sir... Hold on wait... Just because I'm a cat doesn't mean I scratch people... I can also kick major butt"

"With what? Your wittle kitty cat paws?" Lucy says jokingly.

"Wanna go Heartfillia?!" Happy says, flying towards Lucy.

I couldn't help but Laugh. Natsu picked the perfect guild...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so very sorry I haven't been updating in a looooooong time but I'll try to get in some more chapters this coming week but aside from that, I hope all of you had an awesome holiday with family and friends! Thanks for reading and voting 🦄🦄🦄