New friends are made

Natsu's POV

My sister is the only family I have and I need her around here at all times.

"If I am going to stay here, Where am I gonna sleep?" Natsuna asks.

"She could sleep at my house" Grey says, blushing a bit.

"THE HELL YOU SAY ICE BREAKER?!" I yell at Grey.

"You heard me hot potato!" Grey smirks, making Natsuna laugh.

"Guys, calm down" Says Lucy putting her hand on my shoulder, "She'll sleep at my house tonight, okay? She needs a little girl time" Lucy smiles, making me smile as well... Her smile is so cute and.... Wait what?!

Natsuna's POV

I'm already starting to like it here. Nice, funny and crazy friends. And even Cute guys but I'm not focusing on crushes, I need this curse gone so I can live a normal life as a wizard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I head to Lucy's apartment. I feel a little nervous because of the lack of friends I've had. That's when I knock on the door and get greeted by Lucy.

"Come on in Natsuna, make yourself comfortable" Lucy smiles.

I smile back, walking in. Then sit on the couch.

"You hungry Natsuna? Thirsty?"

"I'm related to Natsu, I have a huge appetite" her and I laugh.

"But one question I have is, how does fire taste?" She asks sitting next to me.

"Well, hot" I chuckle.

"I figured" she giggles.

"So Natsuna"

"Call me Suna" I smile.

"Okay, Suna, tell me about yourself, what do you like to do?"

"Well, I like to look at the stars at night, I love reading" that's when I get cut off by Lucy gasping.

"We're gonna be great friends" she smiles.

"What about you Lucy, what kind of wizard are you?" I ask tilting my head.

"Oh, I'm a Celestial Wizard, I summon them using these keys" she pulls out a key case with different Zodiac signs on them.

"Awesome" I say looking at all of them.

"By the way, you know Grey right?"

I nod

"Well, he sounded like he really wanted you to sleep at his house" she winks.

"Lucy, look, I'm not into the love stuff, I don't need a boy slowing me down from my adventures. I'm better independent."

"Geez"

"Sorry... Being alone has got me thinking a lot..." I look down. Then I feel Lucy's hand on my shoulder.

"I was alone too, until I found out about the FairyTale Guild, that's when I knew I found awesome friends and a liking for one of them" she winks. "Well i better get to bed, I'll see you in the morning Suna" she smiles going to her room.

I knew going to FairyTale would be a good idea...