『 thank you 』

october 16, 2021
november 7, 2021

strawberry boy has officially ended.

i want to give my greatest gratitude to everyone who had patiently waited for my updates through this mini journey of mine.

it might not be the best one out there, but i will try and give you all the best of my works in the future.

i was honestly kind of nervous when i first published this, thinking that it might be written so badly. but luckily enough, i had enough courage to continue.

hopefully, this work hadn't made you bored. it would be nice if you have gotten some lessons while reading this book. just like what y/n (which technically is you, but anyway) had said, life is like a novel. you'll never know what comes after every chapter. there will be unexpected scenes, betrayals, plot twists, and a roller coaster ride of emotions. so don't be afraid to experience pain as it is part of our already written and yet to be read (reminisce) novel (life).

if i have enough time, i will edit this as i myself am not satisfied.

again, thank you all for reading strawberry boy. you may not be commenting, but the attention and the choice to read this that you gave is already enough for me.

let's interact again in my next books that are yet to be published.

farewell, until we crossed chapters once again.

Strawberry Boy, now signing off.

Love,
rosie.