『 sequel 』

yo, i don't know what to say but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING STRAWBERRY BOY REACH 5K READS!

working on sa was such a rollercoaster ride. while i was still writing this, i was also so stressed in school that i took a rest and didn't update for two or more weeks. i suffered ed, anxiety, and experienced breakdowns and panic attacks which was not a really good memory.

though, i can't guarantee that i am fully recovered, but i am okay now! i've been handling shits better than before, which brings me to tell you that... /drumroll;

STRAWBERRY BOY FINALLY HAS A SEQUEL!!!

the story starts two years after y/n and sanzu's reunion. and y/n (which is basically you) is now preggy! yay!

of course, don't worry, our dear sanzu will have his own happy ending with someone else (who will it be? hmm...) jk, it's still you but a different person or smth like that.

but anyways, here's a little sneak peak.

───────────────────────

"why so salty, strawberry boy?"

"don't call me that."

"ooh, you getting deja vu? wish it was her who called you that, huh?"

"shut up."

"damn, it must've suck seeing your first love being in love with your best friend. how sad."

───────────────────────

so folks, sit down, relax, and enjoy a roller coaster ride of emotions together with sanzu haruchiyo and imaushi y/n with their sequel entitled, X'S AND O'S.

you can find the story on my profile so make sure to check it out!

again, thank you so much for your support on this story, it means so much to me.

enjoy!

rosie.