New charge

You had talked to O5 command aand they gave permission for Atani and 079 to talk. They didn't allow the 1hr starting time, but did allow for the time to be increased after good behavior. After the call, you smiled and went to tell Atani and 079 the news. Atani took the news well, and you notified him of the conditions for the privilege. He grumbled, but complied. 079 was brought to Atani and you let him know that due to the new body, 079 was able to use voice recognition to communicate.

You observed as the two talked for the 30 minute allowance and let them know when the time was up. Atani and 079 were disgruntled, but Atani allowed 079 to be escorted to his room. "I apologize that it was so short, but as I said before, with good behavior, we can increase the limit." You said softly. Atani grumbled again, but nodded. You gave a smile and left to visit another of the SCPs. 049 was doing an experiment on a cat this time around. You greeted the Dr and he sounded like he had a smile when he spoke. "Could I see 035 again?" He asked. You nodded and let the guards know to bring 035 here.

After they visited for a while, you let them know that their time was up as well. After the guards escorted 035 to his room as well, the sirens that signified a breach went off. You looked up from the paperwork you held and went to see who broke out. You saw SCP 323-1 roaming the halls and gasped in excitement. The guard gave you a strange look and was surprised when you asked that all of the body's be gathered up and taken to 323's room. It was done of course, and then 323-1 was captured alive and taken to his room.

You were giddy when you arrived at the observation deck in 323's room. This was your chance to talk to another of your "guests" as you called them. You introduced yourself and let him know that what was in his room, about 10 bodies and limbs, was all you could provide him. He slowly nodded and whispered, cold, and hungry. "I know, you're cold and hungry. And I'm sorry that I cannot get you more food, but I would like to talk for a bit." He nodded slowly again and grabbed an arm. He started eating, looking away from you.

You made gentle conversation with him as he ate, him slowly answering, trying to limit his activity. After a while, one of the researchers came in and said that there was a letter for you on your desk. You got up and went to see what the letter was about and who it was from. You didn't have any family that you were close with and you were a loner most of your life, so you didn't have any friends either. When you saw that it was a letter from your higher ups, you immediately read the letter.

The letter contained details for the containment of SCP 076. You were confused about why you got a letter like that until you saw a notification from 05 command pop up on your screen. They notified you that 076-1 and 076-2 were being moved to your care until further notice. You were shocked and confused. You decided to read up on 076's files and blanched. You weren't a fighter, you wouldn't be able to go against him if he broke containment.

When he arrived, outside of 076-1, you were slightly shocked that he wasn't in a rage state yet. The guards escorted him to a cell and you took a deep breath and entered the observation deck. "Hello, Able." You said. He ignored you and stood in the middle of the room, glaring at the door. You sighed and left the observation deck. Instead, you entered his room, alone. The guards protested when they saw that you were going in unarmed, but you told them to stay on guard outside the room.

When he saw you enter with a stack of books, he huffed. You gave a smile and set the books on the floor, roughly 20ft away from him. "I brought as many books as I had on battles and heroes. I heard that you enjoy those." You said. He looked at you confused. You grabbed a book that you had put into a book bag out and sat down on the floor, beginning to read silently. He still stood there confused until he saw the battle of Gilgamesh in the stack you brought for him.

He glanced at you warily. You were still reading. He slowly grabbed the book that he liked most and sat down against the opposite wall. He began reading silently as well. You glanced at him quickly, and smiled to yourself, going back to your own book. You didn't realize that a researcher had seen the entire exchanged and reverently noted everything that happened.

After a few hours of reading, you stretched and got up, Able tensed and watched you. You smiled at him and took the book that had been in your book bag, but left the ones on the floor for him. "I'm not going to take the ones that are there, they're for you." You said, leaving.