*chapter three*

~There is going to mention a lot of gore and blood sences if you are uncomfortable ship this chapte, and don't say I didn't warn you-
HOPE YOU ENJOY~
(..) = narrator talking (aka me. Enjoy tho)

drip.....

drip.....

drip.....

drip.......

"i felt....uneasy....just feel something is wrong... It had gotten.....quite way to much for my liking... It was unsettling feeling as if some.. One was about to murder me... "( he was unsure of what was happening, kaito knew that he had to stay calm.. but it wasn't easy..)

Drip....

Drip....

Drip.....

"What was that..? What was that... Dripping noise... Was there water?....no.....no... That was impossible.. To have water here... No one in the kingdom is aloud to have water... It was to dangerous to keep around for the younger ones...
..... It was still going...the dripping...
...H-how long has it been?...
It's... Been to quiet for a long time...
.. No lights... there were no lights..."
(He stayed quite for a few moments until...)

/Click/

"W-what was that! ...
I-i couldn't see where it came from..
Was anyone here... Lotus? "(He called out.. But there was no response.)
" hello?.. Lotus.. Love can you stop playing.? ... It's getting uncomfortable know you can stop you know..?... Lotus?"( kaito got much more uneasy that his mate didn't respond to him.. Well no one did..response to him not even the guards that are usually outside the door..)

drip...

drip....

drip....

drip....

/click/

"Now.... there was a clicking.. That just makes it more uneasy.... " ( he tired to ignore it but was unable to, in the corner of his eye, there just so dim that you can barely see... But Enders had perfect eyesight even in the dark....
...It wasn't working... Did.. someone blind him?...
he didn't know a single thing of what was happening to him, just a few weeks ago his two newborns were born into the family and now here he is alone in the dark room..
It was like being isolated from the world.. being trapped in a small area with no light,... No people to communicate with... not even a small item to keep comfort. It was just nothing...)

drip.....

/click/

drip......

drip....      ...... *#!? *

(He sighed as he made up his mind.. To follow the dripping and clicking
in hope he finds at least someone.. Or something.. Though he was unable to see..)

! BANG!

"Fuck... "I wined from the pain that was coming from my eye, as I gently press my hand onto my eye... " wait.. this isn't a dream then if I can get hurt... *( he carefully got up, not wanting to hit anything else against his body.)

drip....

drip....

|there it was again but it was closer this time.. | (he thought to himself, was he getting close to the thing he was looking for or not?)
" just.....carefully move.....yeah... carefully move... slow and steady.. " (He told himself as he carefully felt his way round the room until he felt the door. The front door to the room.. Quietly he opened it as if something was there that would have frightened him...)

drip.... drip... drip...

(As the dripping and clicking continue to the right of the hallway here where he was standing, the light steps of someone who didn't want to get caught on something. The dim he had seen early was getting brighter every second that he was going the direction of the dripping and clicking. But the dim light seem to have a reddish tint into it. Getting darker and darker into a bloody red color..) 

drip....

drip....

"Lotus?... anyone?... Dream, Kneaveth? Asena, ranboo, Zora? (Insert the other twins names)? (He started to worry not seeing any sign of his own pups/kids worried him greatly that if there still even alive?)

(As he continue down into the room that was all cover with a bloody red color, he stopped the moment he felt still warm on the bottom of his foot. He glanced down to his feet,
....there... on the floor was.....

...blood...

....

...drip...

|..who... did the blood belong to..?|
(He thought as the blood wasn't coming from the ground..)

(He felt a liquid run down his face, cold but the sent is what caught most of his attention... The strong sent of Matiellic crimson blood, why didn't he notice before but the liquid substance kept on dripping onto him

...He took a few steps back and looked up to see where the blood was coming ...from..)

(There hanging, selintly and was swinging side to side gently as the warm blood continue on dripping on the ground that had now grown into a large pool of blood on the ground as the blood drop bits by bits...

He dreamed at the top of his lungs as what he seen was of his dead family corpses hanging on the ceiling, just there lifeless body's looking down at him... Haunting him until he was no longer able to move his body and was focus on the sight of his own mate and kids hanging by rope.)

(End of part one... Hope you had enjoyed this chapter.. Don't say I didn't warn you
1:47 A. M. 11/7/21)!

....drip....

...drip...

/click/

....drip....