11. What is Hidden

Occasionally, Phineas liked to look up other inventers in the Tri-State area. Most of the time, it didn't go anywhere because, well, where was the fun in building a disintegrator ray that only worked on living things? Or mass mind control device? Or... really most of the things he found by scrolling through blogs.

Now this De-Clutter-inator, that he could get behind. Not that decluttering couldn't be made fun, but having an invention to do it for him those times when he's just not in mood? He didn't see any harm in that.

Clicking to see more the blog brought up some selfies. Phineas frowned in thought. The pharmacist in them looked familiar. Wasn't Vanessa's dad a pharmacist? No, he was a scientist? Wait, no, he was an evi--

A sudden, sharp pain in his head made Phineas gasp. It passed quickly, leaving him blinking both in confusion and to rid himself of the residual feeling. What had he been thinking about again? Nothing came to mind. It must not have mattered. Or, oh right, Vanessa's dad. He didn't know he invented things.

Maybe he could contact him. He had a weird feeling they'd met before. Well, they must have, if he could recognize him. Phineas couldn't remember the actual meeting though. It must have been a rushed introduction.

He looked at some more pictures, his eyes catching on one that was just posed today, where Vanessa's dad was posing with something teal...

Perry jumped onto the desk. Paws landing on just the wrong parts of the keyboard, and the internet browser vanished.

"Hey, boy." Phineas scratched his head. "Where have you been?" He started to move him out of the way, but Perry wiggled from his grip, head butting at his hands and chirping. Phineas laughed. "Okay, okay, I guess you haven't got enough attention today, huh?" He'd just have to find that blog again later.