ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

𝕶𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

𝕶𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

Closing the trunk that Rhysand bought for me two weeks ago, I smile. "I'm ready," I say, turning to Rhysand, who I see struggling to close his black trunk. He puts nearly all of his weight on the lid of his trunk, trying to push it closed, but fails miserably. I laugh at how he thinks that will work. He shoved nearly all of his clothes inside of the trunk earlier without folding them. He just threw them in. I told him he wouldn't be able to get his trunk to close, but did he listen? Of course not.

He snarls at the inanimate object before him as if it pissed him off, and I chuckle. Upon hearing my chuckle, he looks away from his trunk to glare at me. He points his finger at me, and seethes, "this is not funny."

"It's a little funny."

He jumps on top of the trunk, but because the trunk is on my bed, which is not a steady surface, he falls off of the bed and lands on the floor with a loud thump.

This time, I cannot contain my laugh, and I double over, my face reddening as I laugh at his fall.

His hands grab at the mattress as he pulls himself up. When I see his face slightly red and his hair ruffled, I laugh even harder. He glares at me and pulls himself up, blowing the hair out of his face. "I resent you," he says, pointing a finger at me. "You love me," I smile, walking over to his trunk. I blow some wind toward his trunk, which blows everything out of his trunk. "Hey!" he yells. "That took me an hour to pack!"

I cock a brow at his claim. "Sure."

I cast a folding spell on the clothes he had packed in his trunk before neatly placing them in his trunk with a spell. I place the few other items he packed that aren't clothes on top of his clothing. I smile and raise a brow, waiting for a thank you. "You're not getting one," he says as if he knew what I was thinking. I tilt my head. "Well, then I guess I'll just do this." I raise my hand, about to blow all of the things inside his trunk across the room. "Thank you!" he yells, holding his hands out to stop me.

I smile before going back to my trunk, casting a levitating charm on it. "Let's go."

We make our way to the common room, where Tom Riddle and his groupies wait for us. I do not make eye contact with the dark-haired prefect as the mere sight of him causes my annoyance to rise.