ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

The dress above is the dress Kritana wears to Slughorn's dinner party

𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔞'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳

Eyes fluttering open, I see a blurry figure hovering above me. I can't make out anything other than dark hair. Raising my arm above my head to block the light shining through the large window to the left of me, my eyes adjust to the lighting, and I see Tom Riddle hovering above me. My eyes widen when I see his small smile, and I jolt up. "Did I—"

"You did," he answers before I can even finish my sentence. "You slept through it. No white eyes and no moving from your spot."

Happiness overtakes me, and I stand up, throwing my arms around him. "Thank you." When I pull away, I stare into his eyes for a moment before closing my own and bringing my lips to his.

It takes me less than a second to realize what I did and pull away. To realize that I kissed him.

Again.

"I'm sorry. I was just overtaken by the feeling of knowing that I won't hurt anyone again because of this," I say, taking a step back.

"I understand," he assures, dismissing my actions as if they did not faze him. "You were grateful for my help. It means nothing more than that."

Swallowing, I nod. "I am grateful. And I owe you." I hesitate for a moment before walking over to Tom Riddle's dresser where my Slytherin robe is. I grab something in the pocket of it, and walk over to Tom Riddle, handing it to him. "I know it isn't enough to repay you, but I wanted to replace that journal I burned." He looks down at the black, leather journal in my hands, and his eyebrows furrow in confusion, but eventually, he takes it from my hand. "I don't understand."

"I stole it when we were in Knockturn Alley. I would have paid for it, but you would have seen me do so," I answer. If I'm being honest with myself, I grabbed it on impulse and didn't know whether or not I was going to give it to Tom Riddle when I had the book in my hands. Because I was uncertain, I discreetly slipped the journal under my top instead of openly paying for it. Once Tom and I came back to Hogwarts and went into his chambers, I put the journal into my robe pocket when I disrobed so Tom could perform that spell on me.