ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

𝕶𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

𝕶𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

Once everyone enters the Rosier estate, elves greet Rosier with smiles, and he requests that they escort everyone to their chambers. An elf escorts me to my chambers while another elf escorts Rhysand to his. His are in the east wing and mine are in the west, no doubt by Tom Riddle's request.

As the small elf escorts me through the halls of this very large home, I find myself admiring the architecture of this home. The hallways are painted a creamy beige color with gold accents on the trims of the walls, mixing together so beautifully. Chandeliers hang from the ceilings of each hallway, roughly ten feet apart, and all made of shining crystal.

The striking difference between this home and Kholmance is refreshing in an unfamiliar way.

The elf in front of me leads me to a set of double doors at the end of one of the very long hallways in the house. "Your chambers, miss."

I smile at the small creature. "Thank you." The elf's eyes widen slightly and my eyebrows furrow. "Are you alright?" I ask. The elf looks at me as if my hair is on fire, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly agape. It takes a full twenty seconds before the elf opens her mouth to speak. "I'm sorry. It's just, I'm not used to being thanked."

"Rosier isn't kind to you?" I ask.

"No, he is. He and his sister are kind to me. It's my master and mistress that aren't," she says, her gaze going from me to the floor in shame of speaking badly of her masters. "Their parents?" I ask. The elf nods and my eyebrows furrow slightly in pity. "What's your name?" I ask.

"Dilly," she answers. "I'm Kritana. It's nice to meet you," I smile. A small smile makes its way onto her face, and a dimple appears on her left cheek. "You as well. If you need anything, just shout my name," she smiles. I nod and open the double doors to my chambers. Mouth falling open, I gasp.

The walls are a medium beige with gold accents on the trims of the walls and they are nearly twenty feet high. Large floor-to-ceiling windows are built into the walls, spaced about four feet apart in front of me. A large king-size canopy bed sits directly in front of me, creme curtains hanging over it, tied back with gold ropes. Toward the left of the room are a dozen bookshelves filled with old books that look to be first editions. A large seating area with armchairs and a coffee table is right in front of the bookshelves, no doubt an area for reading.  Two glass double doors lead to what looks like a balcony, and a stone fireplace sits in the right north corner of the left side of the room. Toward the right of the room is a vanity and a large wardrobe made of shining wood as well as a private bathroom, which is most likely just as impressive as the bedroom before me.

"I'll leave you to it, miss," the female elf says, breaking me out of my daze. I give her a smile, and upon seeing it, she closes the double doors, leaving me alone in the insanely large bedroom.