you are late.

no one pov:

Suna and y/n have liked each other for a long time now. they were friends since their first year of high school and dating since their third year. their relationship has lasted throughout college but y/n thinks suna has been acting off when she met a guy named Haru

y/ns pov:

I walked into my and suna's apartment to see a fancy dinner with candles lit at the table. I put my bags down and I felt a hand go down my body. I was going to be defensive until I saw sunas head pop over my shoulder.

"welcome home babe I missed you"

"aw rin I missed you too"

"can I ask where you were?"

"I was with my family and haru why?"

"with haru huh.. he wants to work with you doesn't he"

"he already does"

"so he spends more time with you than I do and you still see him after work instead of choosing to see me.. do you know how that makes me feel"

"I'm sorry rin... I didn't realize it hurt you when I'm with haru. if you want you can come with us everywhere and you can come by the cafe "

"look y/n I don't want you hanging out with haru anymore"

"suna he's my best friend I can't just stop talking to him"

"well it seems like he's your boyfriend, not me"

"what! why would you say that!!"

"because it's only you two all the time! I try to do nice things like this dinner but it's always haru this haru that!"

"well, it's all about our old team!"

"because I miss them it's not like I can see them anymore y/n! you know this they all have their own lives!"

"then make new friends! join the college team!"

"I just want to spend time with you y/n"

"well sometimes I'm busy"

"too busy for me?! your boyfriend!"

suna pinned me to the wall and looked at me with so many emotions such as sadness anger and hopelessness.

"I don't want you seeing haru anymore. if you do ill keep you here for weeks."

"is that a threat"

I cocked my head back slightly

"call it what u want now sit down and eat"

he let me go and sat down. I sat across from him and just pushed the food on my plate around.

"you didn't mean what you said right you're not going to keep me here. if I see my best friend"

"I'm dead serious"

"suna..."

"what"

"Nothing...I'm going to my room"

I went to bed, In the morning I snuck out while suna was sleeping to go see haru at the park

"hey haru!"

"y/n hey!"

"you won't believe what suna said to me"

"What did he say"

"he said I can't talk or spend time with you anymore. "

"you're not going to listen to him are you"