Suna?!

Sunas pov: I got off of the plane and immediately started looking for her. I know the woods she's in but I don't know which cabin... I walked into the woods and turned on my flashlight looking for a place that looked like y/n would like. aha, I found it...  I ran to the door and waited for my prey...

y/ns pov:

the bath was finally ready 

"Osamu love the bath is ready"

Osamu walked into the room with a few sweets

"the treats are  ready"

he placed the food on the side of the bathtub. there was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened the door upon opening the door I saw suna rintaro... I froze up. 

"Rin?.. how did you know I was here"

"Oh that don't worry about it babe"

Babe? Were not together why would he call me that

" Shes not your babe anymore shes mine"

"Samu-"

Suna shoved past me and looked dead at Osamu.

"You think you're a tough guy don't you"

"Never said that all I said was that she's mine."

"Oh ho you think that, don't you. I was
Y/n's  first for everything "

"I don't see a ring on ur finger "

"Oh, you bitch!"

"Guys stop it! Suna you can't be here we're on our honeymoon"

"Baby I'm here to take you back from this shit bag."

"Suna I moved on you should too"

Have I moved on? I mean I always think about him... He laughed

" Why would I forget about you when I promised never to let you go. So I'm keeping to it."

Osamu stood in front of me.. when I looked at suna I saw him reach in his pocket for a knife.

"Go home suna we don't want you here"

"How funny.."

Suna lifted the knife slowly... I pushed samu out of the way and charged at suna. He hit a point on my head that knocked me out.

Sunas pov:
I feel bad for knocking y/n out but it had to be done now I have to deal with Mr. Miya. I looked at y/n for a little longer admiring how perfect her body was. She's so cute when she's out like that...

"What did you do to her!"

Oh right, this idiot is still here.

"Relax I just knocked her out shed going to be fine. Why would I ever hurt the one person I love."

"You did hurt her"

"Maybe a little but she's not hurt nearly as bad as u will be."

I ran at Osamu with my knife and he pulled out a gun. I stopped in my tracks. Fuck I forgot he was a cop...he was shaking he's scared that's good. I reached behind me and grabbed a bat

"Shoot me. I dare you"

"Don't make me do this suna"

"You would do anything to keep y/n right?"

"Of course!"

"Then sit back and die!"

I threw the bat and it caught his attention I ran at him and stabbed him in the stomach he fell over onto the floor and dropped the gun. I picked it up and held it up to his head.