🍋 sweet sex🍋

Y/ns pov:

His tongue was exploring my mouth and I loved every part of it I missed this. He was always so nice to me and always so gentle.

🍋Starts here🍋

Suna tugged on my shirt and lifted it above my head. I smiled and took a deep breath. He took the handcuffs off me and took my shirt off. He looked at me and smiled

"Can I?"

I nodded I love how suna would always ask for permission before doing something. I knew what he was asking and I agreed, I was ready. this is our second time. He leaned down and kissed me again this time it had more love put behind it I wrapped my arms around his neck and enjoyed the kiss. He slid off his shirt revealing his abs. He got on top of me and grabbed my hand running it down his body. I felt my face get hot. This is only my second time so yeah im a little nervous. But I know if anyone was going to treat me right it would be suna. He put his arm under me and undid my bra. He kissed down my chest making his way down to my hips. Suna lifted his head and started sucking on my nipple. I let out a soft moan as he began pinching the other.

"I forgot how much of a good girl you are~"

I smiled as our lips met again. Suna unchained my feet and slowly took off my skirt. I felt a tingling sensation down near my Sex. I look down to see suna taking off my underwear.

" You sure you're okay with this y/n?"

"Im positive ive wanted this for a little while"

Suna smiled and slowly leaned down putting his hands on my legs spreading them. He slowly started licking my clit small moans of pleasure were escaping my mouth. Suna was twirling his tongue all around as well as slipping it into my hole. I covered my mouth trying to hide my moans. He moved my hand away

"Dont cover your mouth baby~ let me hear you~"

I nodded as he sucked on me leaving hickeys left abd right he looked up at me and bit my thighs. He sat up and took off his pants. I could see a bulge through his boxers and ot only made me want him more. He reached over me to the bedside table and grabbed a condom. He lowered his underwear and  I saw his member. He put on the condom and put his head on mine taking slow breaths. Before i knew it i was breathing at the same pase. He lined himself up with my hole and looked in my eyes.

"Are you ready? Ill start off slow ok"

"Im ready"

Suna slowly pushed his member inside of me. He gently put his body over mine acting protective. I love him so much. My moans started filling the room he started thrusting in and out of me.  It felt amazing he grunted softly in my ear.he stared picking up pase. His grunts turned into little moans

"Oh god rin~"

"Y/n i love you so much~"

I moaned more frequent when he hit my sweet spot

"Rin~! Fuck~ right there~"

He thrusted deeper and my moans got louder.

"Fuck y/n~"

I reached my climax and moaned one final time before cumming.

"Rin.. that was amazing"

"I agree babe"

I wrapped my arms around him and he pulled out. He kissed me and laid down next to me.

🍋Ends here🍋

I fell asleep in his arms him holding me close

Sunas pov:

We had a good time and I could tell y/n liked it she was beautiful covered in sweat I kissed her head and she smiled in her sleep. I got up and took a shower after I finished my shower i got dressed and laid down next to y/n holding her close.

"Goodnight my love"

I kissed her on the head and fell asleep
Daichis pov:

We need to go to sunas house. Thats the fist place we need to go.

"Kuroo I need you yaku and akaashi to go to sunas house"

"Will do boss"

"Thank you"

I sent out the three most trusted officers i trust them more than anything and anyone. Yaku husband with us for over two years. Kuroo has been with us for three years. And akaashi  for one they have all proof themselves to be worthy of taking on this job. I put my faith in them

Kuroos pov

Daichi specifically choose us three so we're going to make him proud. We headed out to sunas house had to break the door down tho. when we walked in yaku went straight to sunas room.

"Uh guys"

"Yeah yaku?"

Me and akaashi walked into the room and saw pictures of y/n everywhere..

"Woah he was obsessed"

"Yeah check this out"

"Hm?"

Yaku held up a pillow covered with y/ns name written on it.

"This is creepy.."

I looked over at akaashi and put my hand on his shoulder. I laughed

"Akaashi we're supposed to be the tough ones"

"Yeah  but we also have the right to be scared"

"I agree"

"Yaku you too?"

"Come on you have to admit this place is a little creepy"

"Okay maybe a little but we have to act brave"

"Why tho its just us"

"Fine fine you guys win "

I walked over to the drawer and opened it. I found plastic bags with bloodied weapons.

"Guys we need to call daichi."

sunas pov:

It was the next morning and i woke up next to y/n she was still sleeping so i kissed her head and got up to make breakfast.