A little game

kuroos pov:

Daichi took his time getting here but he eventually got here with Akio.

"why'd you bring her here?"

"shes my partner why else"

"why does relationship status matter here"

"no kuroo I mean she's my partner, not just my girlfriend"

"oh I see"

"anyways did you guys find anything"

I nodded and put gloves on. I picked up one of the weapons and showed it to Daichi

"We can run DNA tests on who that belongs to"

"that's the plan"

Akio walked over and grabbed the weapon.

"I can take it to the lab Daichi you stay here they probably need you"

"Are you sure I can gladly take it"

"yes I'm sure"

"Alright thank you aki"

"no problem."

Akio walked out and drove to the lab.

"uh guys"

"yeah what's up yaku"

"there's a note written here"

"whos it addressed to"

"y/n"

"well what does it say"

"y/n my love I promise to save you from Osamu. I'll make sure you're safe with me. When we meet again ill be taking you to the best place I know I'll keep you safe and treat you like the queen you are. my love, we will spend the rest of eternity together"

"This stuff freaks me out "

"me too akaashi"

yaku looked at us and sighed

"This just disgusts me who is so obsessed with someone where they kill for the other party"

Daichi nodded

"There are some crazy people out in this cruel world."

"sadly"

sunas pov:

by now the cops will have searched my house and found the note I left. I decided to play a little game with the cops. by leaving a clue on the back of the note. I wonder how fast they can crack it. it's just a simple test on their IQ. let's have fun with this, shall we?

"y/n babe"

"yeah suna"

"we're going to a hotel"

"wait why"

"I have an idea so don't pack anything we'll get you more stuff okay?"

"But I like it here"

"now y/n"

"ugh! fine"

y/n got up and walked over to me.

"Good now let's go"

I quickly jotted a note down that read

one step closer to finding me ill give you another hint of where we are. it's tall and has five floors. the scenery is a road with no cars but a parking lot with tons this is fun isn't it good luck finding me you'll need it.