Why Me!

<Jessica's POV>

After Maths, English and Drama, I signed out at the office and met Hayden in the car park.

"Come on then sis, into the car." Hayden said as I got into hearing distance.

It seems Hayden got a new car again, he always downplays his new cars I thought as I turned around the hedge to where Hayden parked. Yep, definitely a new car

In the parking space wasn't any ordinary car. There was a damn Lamborghini.

You see, on their own mum and dad were both rich and famous in their own right

You see, on their own mum and dad were both rich and famous in their own right. When mum died her net worth was split around me, dad and my brothers and we could still buy the entirety of the world, twice each! I haven't touched any of mine, I'm saving it, the boys however use it on cars and such. Dad hasn't touched his either, but then he has more than that on his own he doesn't need it but he has it.

Anyway, I got into the car and Hayden turned on the engine causing the radio to turn on. Wait a minute! That's my song! I thought and turned to face Hayden who just smirked and started driving. I turned to the radio.

"And that was Best Friend's Brother by Jessica De Van, if you liked that text in and we can see about getting a few others from the girl." The pronouncer announced there was silence for a minute before he spoke again "Woah! You guys surely liked that! Miss De Van, if you are listening can you send another song to us?" I wanted to send a song in, so I did I sent in my most recent song Freak The Freak Out. (Up top) "Here we are ladies and gentlemen! Another of Miss De Van's songs this one came with a note, Ok ladies and gents this is Miss De Van's most recent song Freak The Freak Out." I laughed and started singing along to myself.

Are you listening? Hear me talk, hear me sing
Open up the door, is it less, is it more?
When you tell me to beware, are you here, are you there?
Is it somethin' I should know? Easy come, easy go

Noddin' your head, don't hear a word I said
I can't communicate, when you wait, don't relate
I try to talk to you, but you never even knew
So what's it gonna be? Tell me, can you hear me?

Never listen, never listen
I
'm so sick of it, so I'll throw another fit
Never listen, never listen
I scream your name, it always stays the same
I scream and shout, so what I'm gonna do now
Is freak the freak out (Hey)

Woah, woah, woah, woah
(Woah, woah, woah, woah)

Patience runnin' thin, runnin' thin, come again

Show me what is real, if it breaks, does it heal?
Open up your ear, why you think that I'm here?

, Gotta know, gotta know
What am I gonna do? 'Cause I can't get through to you
So what's it gonna be? Tell me, can you hear me?
(Can you hear me?)

Never listen, never listen
I'm so sick of it, so I'll throw another fit
Never listen, never listen
I scream your name, it always stays the same
I scream and shout, so what I'm gonna do now
Is freak the freak out (Hey)

Woah, woah, woah, woah

Easy come, easy go (Hey)
Easy come, easy go
(Can you hear me?)

I scream your name, it always stays the same
I scream and shout, so what I'm gonna do now
Is freak the freak out (Hey)

Woah, woah, woah, woah

(Freak the freak out, freak the freak out, freak the freak out, freak the freak out)
I scream your name
(Freak the freak out, freak the freak out, freak the freak out)
But you never listen
(Freak the freak out, freak the freak out, freak the freak out, freak the freak out)
No, you never listen
(Freak the freak out, freak the freak out, freak the freak out, freak the freak out)
But you never listen

Soon we pulled up our drive and walked into the lounge. Everyone was already there.

"Hey guys!" I said as I walked to my seat, the light blue loveseat against the wall, no-one else is allowed to sit there. 

"Hey Jess!" The boys replied followed by dad's "Hey pickle!"

"Now," Dad started "Since everyone is here I wanted to tell you that... I've been dating someone and I proposed... She said yes!" A stunned silence met his words

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Aaden asked, the rest of us nodded in agreement.

"Well, I didn't want her to be a part of you're lives if she wasn't permanent." Was the reply that came. "Her name is Anna, Anna Riley, soon to be De Van." Murmurs exploded into the room

There was only one thought going through my mind, "Does she have any kids?" I asked and the room went silent. Dad looked at the floor and answered.

"Yes. She does."

"Please, Dad, please tell me there is at least one other girl!" I begged, his face said it all, I was still the only girl. "Ok, no girls, how many boys?" He covered him mouth and mumbled a number I couldn't hear "Louder dad!" I yelled, this was trying on my last nerve. He whispered a number and I just froze.

"11"