Ch. 1-My Usual Day With An Unusual Start

Hello so my name is Izuku Midoriya aka Deku. I am 15 years old and currently a hero in training in UA high. My quirk is OFA but everyone knows it as super strength
So it all starts on 23rd April while I was running to UA cause apparently I woke up late that day.......

"I swear Mr. Aizawa is gonna petrify me with his eyes if he sees me late to class"The boy thought as he was running.

Now why petrify u ask
Because his signature features are his sadistic smile and his eyes which kinda remind me of medusa so thats why

While running he suddenly bumped into someone at a turn. That someone had eyes of lazyness and had fair skin with headphones hanging down her neck.

*Baam*

"Ouch"The girl said lightly

"I am sorry ma'am. I was in a hurry and didn't notice you. Here let me help you up."The boy told

The girl got up on her own and said with a sigh"It's no big deal."

While the boy was looking he suddenly saw someone with almost the same face and had twin butterfly shaped ribbons on her hair behind the girl with headphone and got paralized.

"Why am I still stuck here,who is she and why does this always happen to me"The boy thought as he was still paralyzed

While this was going the voice came closer and asked the girl

"Oi Miku did he hurt you"The voice asked in a haughty manner.

"No instead be was being nice and helping me"The girl called miku answered with an indifferent voice

"Oh did he really"as she said this and got close to the boy's face whose eyes were at the back of his head as he was still stunned but suddenly the stun was over and due to this sudden event he gave a peck at the forehead of the haughty girl.

"Hu....haanh"said the girl whose face was as red as rose.

"Finall..."

*Slap*

As he was talking he was greeted with a slap at his right cheek

"Hentai" (means pervert) shouted the girl who was still red and as she said this she ran away.

"Huh but I was paralyzed and she was the one who came close to my face"Thought the boy but what he didn't know was that he was thinking out loud

After hearing the statement the girl named Miku said"I apologize for my sister's behavior"

"iie iie iie" (means no no no) "I don't mind but anyways I am again sorry for bumping into you and..." as he said this he took a quick glance at his watch and shouted"I am late."

Shouting this he charged up OFA and jumped away but before jumping away and leaving a slight crater on the road. He shouted"I am again sorry for bumping into you"leaving miku with a quick giggle

"I would not have thought that he would apologize three times for a slight bump"As she thought four girls with similar looking faces came to her running.

"Lets hear what Miku has to say" said the girl with the shortest hair.

"Where is that damn prick" said Nino.

"Miku, is what Nino saying true" said a girl with a bunny ear shaped ribbon.

"Did he really kissed Nino and tried to touch you" asked a girl with star shaped hair clip.

"Guys guys listen" said Miku as she narrated the whole incident

"Ohhh" said the girl with short pink hair.

"That your fault Nino" said the girl with star shaped clips.

"Grrrr but then also he kissed me on the forehead" retaliated Nino

"Woah guys if he broke through Nino's quirk then he must be really strong right?"asked the girl with bunny ear shaped ribbon.

"Hm he really is"said Miku as she pointed to the crater which was not visible until it was closely viewed.
"That crater over there is made by him as he jumped away as apparently he was late; No thanks to someone"said Miku as she glanced over to Nino who is a little calm but still angry about the whole incident.

"Why are you defending him?" asked Nino as she added"Do you have anything for him?"

A small invisible blush can be seen on her face as she said"Don't be ridiculous. We are responsible for him being late."said Miku who blush is now more visible.

"Hai hai"said Ichika drawing their attention towards herself "If we dont start walking we will also be late you know~~~"
Hearing this all the girls started running towards their school.