Ch 14 - Rumours

*Ding dong ding*

Aizawa : "Looks like your new teacher won't come today *sighs* what a pain..."

Class *whispering*

Aizawa : "Stand up"

Class *stands up* : "Thank you sir"

Aizawa : "Jirou till you don't submit your essay no lunch breaks for you rather you would come to the staff-room sit on the floor outside the room and complete it"

Jirou : "Sensei can't I complete it at home and bring tomorrow"

Aizawa : "No, you have already wasted your chance so now you can only work on it while at school"

Jirou : "But sensei..."

Aizawa : "One more word and your essay will only be judged out of 10 instead of 20"

Jirou : "..."

Aizawa : "That's better *gets out of the classroom and looks at Izuku* Izuku submit your project"

Izuku : "What project?"

Aizawa : "The english eassy I gave you last week"

Izuku : "That one...."

Aizawa : "Even if you didn't do it then also submit your notebook, it is easier check an empty notebook than to read all the nonsense things that you people will write in a hurry"

Izuku *hesistant*

Aizawa : "Either give it and get a 0/20 or keep it with yourself and get a -20 in your next test, your choice"

Izuku *gives the notebook* : "My~~~ marks~~~~"

Aizawa *takes the notebook* : "Should have thought about it during the week-ends"

At lunch-break

Izuku : "Where are you going Jirou?"

Jirou : "I am going to the staff room"

Izuku : "Why, what happened?"

Jirou : "Don't ask too may questions" *runs away*

Izuku : "What was that?"

Kendo : "Jirou got punished and I think so that she thought you would tease her if she told you about it so she ran away"

Izuku : "Ohhh... why didn't you bring your lunch"

Kendo *surprised pikachu face* : "How did you know that?"

Izuku : "I have known you for *starts counting fingers* 1..,2..,5 ; Yea I have known you for 5 years so it's a child's play to guess by your facial expression"

Kendo : "‹•.•› this is why I hate you"

Izuku : "It has become your everyday dialogue"