Ch 20 - Act

Let cut to the scene where Izuku is about to reach the gates of Asahiyama high school and btw he is still in his genderbend form

Izuku : "All this flying has made my hair(wig) a mess *sighs* thankfully Itsuki-san forced me to buy this comb"

Izuku *tries to comb his hair but one of the teeth breaks* : "..."

Fyi : breaking of comb/teeth of a comb is considered a bad omen in Japan

Izuku : "Ok everything is ready just behave like a normal girl Izuku don't be nervous"

Izuku *stands in front of the gate* : "I cannot enter the school premises I have ask somebody to call them for me *looks at a random student* Hello sir"

Rusty *blushes* : "He..he..hello"

Listen I am going to use you people's username instead of just writing random1, random2 etc.
I hope you dont have any probs

Izuku *tucks her hair behind her ear* : "I am in need of some urgent help"

Rusty : "Yea yea please tell how may I help you"

Izuku : "So um... can you please call Ichika Nakano for me"

Izuku *thinking* : "I can just tell Ichika to call the others"

Rusty : "Sure sure please wait here" *goes back inside*

Izuku : "Now just play the waiting game"

? : "Why are you here sensei?"

Izuku *startled* : "Oh! Miku! you guys were not there at the apartment when I arrived so I just came to call you people"

Miku : "Then why did you only call Ichika"

Izuku : "I don't want the poor fellow to run around the school searching for you people so I just thought that after I call Ichika I will just tell her to call you people instead"

Miku : "Are you sure you didn't want to call only Ichika"

Izuku : "Nonono"

Miku : "And I thought that your left eye was damaged so you were wearing a eye patch but now it appears that your eye is perfectly fine"

Izuku : "That is a very long story let's discuss it some other time"

Miku : "And most importantly why are you dressed like this?"

Izuku *awkward laugh* : "That is..."

Leuh : "Hey Nakano, is she one of your friends?"

Miku *ignores* : "I am calling the others I don't want to waste anymore time here"

Leuh : "Oh looks like you are still going to be rude and not talk to me anyways *looks at Izuku* may I have the pleasure to know your name"

Izuku : "Oh! Um hello my name is Hayaka nice to meet you"

Leuh : "I am Leuh pleasure to make acquaintance" *stretches his hand*

Hayaka *shakes his hand*

Demoq : "Hey leave his hand right now"

Hayaka *immediately leaves the hand*

Demoq : "Who do you think you are to touch my bf's hand"

Hayaka : "I am really sorry if..." *gets slapped*

A small crowd of students start to gather

Miku *fidgeting with her phone but looks up when she hears the noise*

Demoq : "That's what you get for touching my bf's hand"

Hayaka *looks at her*

Demoq : "What? Are you going to slap me? My father is the chief of Shibuya police station and he is alo very close friends with the mayor think carefully before you make your move"

Hayaka *raises her hand*

Demoq : "Yo...you stop it" *closes her eyes*

Hayaka *puts her hand down* : "I am not as insecured as you"

Crowd : "Seesh/omg did you hear what she said/if Demoq does not retaliate then she is going to become a laughing stock"

Demoq *grits her teeth* : "You fucking whore " *about to slap her again*

Hayaka *thinking* : "I won't let you hit me the 2nd time because I let you hit me the first time" *raises her hand*

Miku : "Enough *catches Demoq's hand* one more move on my friend and..."

Hayaka *bonks Miku's head feom behind* : "Learn to control your anger"

Miku : "Ouh... sure..."

Rusty : "I brought Nakano-san with me"

Hayaka : "Thank you mister"

Rusty : "Oh.. Oh no problem"

Hayaka : "Now Ichika-san can you please call those 3 here"

Ichika : "Huh? Who are you though? You might know Miku very well but I don't know you and above all what do you want to do with all of my sisters?"

Hayaka : "You..." *instead of a female's sound a male's sound comes out now*

.
.
.
.
.

So I have been busy with my project submissions since last month so I couldn't get enough time to post some chapters
I had already uploaded 2 episodes in one day instead of 1 for 3-4 days so I hope you all ain't that upset with me