Ch 21 - Lesson Pt.1

Leuh : "What the fuck? Are my ears ok? Why do you sound like a man? Are my ears ok?"

Demoq : "That's because she... I mean he is"

Izuku *thinking* : "Good Lord talk about timing, why are this people so problematic and why is Ichika doing this, if this goes on like this I won't be able to take their aptitude test today... *sighs*"

Ichika : "See Miku I said not to trust someone so easily"

Miku : "Hey wait..."

Ichika : "He has been acting with you the whole time *turns and whispers to Miku* Just keep quiet for 2 seconds I just want to see if he is qualified to be our bodyguard"

Miku *whispers* : "Wasn't his fight with Bakugo enough"

Ichika *whispers* : "Tsk tsk tsk you don't understand as a bodyguard he won't only need to fight thugs and stuff, he should be able to handle people who might be backed up by someone politically or economically powerful"

Miku *whispers* : "But like right now if he does something won't he land himself in trouble"

Ichika *whispers* : "That is only his test and even if he does we can always ask father to do something for which he might even be indebted to us in the future"

Now as they were discussing many students have already surrounded Izuku

Izuku : "Can everyone please move out of the way"

Student1 : "Do you even understand in what situation you are in"

Izuku : "Yeah I have a little idea, I am currently surrounded my like 20 people mostly of which are boys. And by the facial expressions I guess many of you might even have crush on Ichika, well I wish you best of luck for that"

Ichika *whispers to herself* : "Hey don't say it like that, Miku will be sad, don't you know she is very touchy when it comes to people liking her"

Miku *heard it, looks at her feet, thinks* : "So he also thinks nobody likes me, huh? Well should have expected that after all I am weird as well as an introvert"

Izuku *heard it using enhanced senses, thinks* : "How the fuck am I supposed to know that but it looks like I have to be very careful when I make comments about any of them from now on, well now what to do with Miku *shouts* oi Miku"

Miku *looks up trying to maintain a emotionless face*

Izuku : "Hey its nice only that none of these dunderheads have a crush on you. Do you even know how much effort you would have to put to keep up with their blabbering mouths. *telepathy to Miku* And don't think so down of yourself, there are some people in the world like me who love talking to unique people and by the way I am also a weeb like you"

 *telepathy to Miku* And don't think so down of yourself, there are some people in the world like me who love talking to unique people and by the way I am also a weeb like you"

You people can literally stare at this image for hours without getting bored
Izuku : "Author got scolded by his sister for looking like a creep"

Miku : "Yea... I guess so"

Student2 : "Humiliating us like that *balls his fist* its like you are asking for a beating"

Izuku : "Sooo like will it be a 20 vs 1?"

Student2 : "Don't worry so much only one of us will be enough but looks like everyone is eager to hit you at least once so we will take turns"

Izuku *rolls up his sleeves revealing his nasty scars* : "Let's get over with this"

Student2 : "Wh...what are those?"

Izuku : "Oh these are nothing, its just from my training"

Everyone backs off a little

Izuku : "The 1st rule of fighting is never get intimidated but... getting intimidated means exposing your weakness"

Student3 : "You might think that those are enough to scare others but not for me though" *tries punching him in the stomach*

Izuku *dodges by shifting towards his left side*

Student3 : "What, huh? You scared?"

Izuku *ignores him* : "Enemies can be classified into mainly 3 types namely, The muscle, The nimble, The schemer"

Student3 : "Don't you dare ignore me" *right hooks towards face*

Izuku *blocks using his ulna* : "The muscle is like his name all muscle and no technique, it is the easiest type of enemy to deal with"

Student3 *holds his wrist in pain*

Izuku : "Before I forget to mention it 2nd rule of fighting is never look away from your opponents eyes, if you both noticed it this guy here will always look at the area he is trying to hit, but because i was looking into his eyes I noticed it too and predicted his move"

Student3 *stands up and starts running at Izuku*

Izuku *steps aside at the last moment but puts his leg in the way*

Student3 *trips and falls down face flat to the ground*

Izuku : "There are 3 ways to save yourself from an physical attack namely; blocking which is the easiest to do but probably the worst because there is a high chance you might hurt yourself especially in cases of the muscle and while blocking always aim your stronger bones towards your opponents joints for maximum efficiency next is dodging which is a bit harder but safer way and s remember that try to awalys dodge to right or left not to the back so that you can get a chance to counter attack then comes dodge-counter or in simple words using your opponents momentum against themselves which is the most effective way to deal with The muscles"

.

.

.

.

.

Continued in part 2