Ch 23 - Trust

Izuku is taking the lead while the quints follow behind

Ichika *tries to approach Izuku but holds back and looks back at her sisters*

Miku & Itsuki *glares*

Yotsuba *can't help expression*

Nino *doesn't care*

Ichika *gulps and looks front* : "sen..sei"

Izuku *doesn't respond*

Ichika *looks down* : "I am so..."

Izuku *uses telepathy* : "I don't need empty sorries"

.
.
Let me explain properly how telepathy works basically its like a whatsapp group whose admin is Izuku, he can create a group, delete a group, add people and remove people and now currently the quints are its members
.
.

Izuku : "I am also responsible for all this"

Itsuki : "Sensei don't blame your.."

Izuku : "I got lazy enough to ask sir I should have found out about your hobbies myself"

Nino *casually* : "It really doesn't change the end result, don't be dumb enough to not to understand why Ichika caused the scene"

Izuku : "It's not about being dumb, it's about gaining trust *looks at Yotsuba* since you look like you already found out my motive explain it to them I have already reached my limit with this quirk" *stops using his quirk*

Izuku : "You all go ahead and get ready for the class, I have to buy a new comb"

.
.
.

Ichika, Miku, Nino, Itsuki *stare at Yotsuba*

Yotsuba *feeling uncomfortable*

Miku : "I don't have any problem with sensei asking for our hobbies but explain it those 2 or they will create problem for sensei again"

Itsuki : "I agree with her on this one"

Yotsuba : "Umm... from to start, ok so you know that he said that he wanted our trust"

Ichika : "Hm hm"

Yotsuba : "But did you think why he wants our trust"

Ichika : "It's simple if we trust him the tutoring work will get easier for him"

Yotsuba : "Did you forget about his second job?"

Ichika : "Huh?"

Nino : "He is our bodyguard"

Ichika : "Oh yea yea yea, I totally forgot about that"

Yotsuba : "Yea, so think about it practically although I don't want it but IF anytime a dangerous situation occurs where we don't listen to him because of our mistrust I think so you can already guess the situation"

All 4 *eyes widened*

Ichika : "he.. thought.. that.. far"

Yotsuba : "And if you haven't noticed it he is already trying to get out trust"

Nino : "Leaving you 3 idiots I don't see him gaining my or Ichika's trust"

Yotsuba : "See yesterday if he tried he could have explained the situation to us before police arrived but he didn't that's how he gained full trust of Itsuki and Miku and he even gained a little bit of we three's trust"

Nino : "No, he didn..."

Yotsuba : "Even if he didn't then also think why he offered us to join him for breakfast, if you look at the amount he prepared, it looked like he had already planned that we would come but do you know who his main goal was?"

Nino *gulps at realization*

Yotsuba : "He doesn't only want us to trust in his personality but also in his abilities I think so that's why today he fought with that Bakugo without the using his quirk"

Ichika *laughs* : "Schemers really are the worst type of people to deal with"

Yotsuba : "I think that what happened today was all my fault"

Nino : "You don't have to worry, he was taking the easy way out, he got what he deserved"

Yotsuba : "But... *tring tring* dad sent something?"

.
.
.
.
.
I am really sorry for the last poor quality chapter, I will be trying to bring better chapters then the last one
Next chapter is tomorrow