5

Readers' POV:

I had just woken up in a cramped, probably even kid's sized, bunk bed. I'm probably in the bus then. That makes sense...

Wait. I'm in a bus? Why did I think "THE bus"? Where am I? Is thi-...

Lets roll out of this bunk first. Then we can investigate. There is 0 point in panicking until I know where I am. So lets jus-

Who's arm is this? Oh my god, there's a man next to me. Oh my god did I? Did we?... I have no shirt on. Or underwear. Oh my god I did. Surely I wasn't that drunk right? OK let me just peak my head out and see if I can spot any kind of evidence of whatever the fuck happened after the gig last night. 

I stuck my head out of the bunk curtain and sure, there were no people, so I guess that keeps my dignity in tact for a little while longer. But the floor? it was covered in those big red party cups you see in all the american films. I didn't think they were as popular as they are here but I was not fooled on that one. There was pieces of black and white lingerie all over the floor, which means I am probably not the only alternative girl with no willing to wear any kind of colour lying in a bunk with some sweaty man's arms all over them in this bus. I was too curious not to step out of the bunk, so I slowly picked up the arm of this stranger off of my mid-area and placed it by his side. Fortunately, this didn't wake nor even stir the man so I was off the hook and was not about to be in trouble for either falling asleep in this man's personal space or for being nosy or something. I also just remembered that I had no clothes on. Not even pants or a bra. I need to find a shirt before anyone sees me. Fuck knows how many people are on this bus. 

I slithered completely out of the bunk as silently and carefully as possible, trying so very carefully to avoid the red cups and alcohol bottles and girl's clothing all over the floor. I tiptoed all around the area until I found a Motorhead t-shirt on the floor just next to the set of bunks diagonally to the one I'd just left. I quickly slipped that on to avoid any near-distant awkwardness with any kind of human being. I quickly scanned around the room to look for my pants and bra, or at least just the pants so my whole pussy wasn't out under this barely-covering t-shirt, whomst the ownership of which was hazy as the summer to me. 

It wasn't until this quick room scanning moment that I noticed my underwear was hanging off of one of the propellers of the small ceiling fan on the ceiling above me, on the verge of falling off. I got on the tip of my toes and just about grabbed the underwear off of the ceiling fan. I literally do not want to know a single detail as to how they got up there. I quickly put them on and I suddenly felt a little less nervous to just exist. Next mission, discover who I slept next to, and who I slept with. I couldn't quite believe that I, y'know, did the thing. The naked cuddle. The unceremonious wiggle. I was a virgin this time 24 hours ago. I hadn't even seen a penis for like, 3 years. I'd never been with a man. Not like that anyway. I hope whoever it was wasn't ugly. I hope drunk me had some good sense. 

I slowly and quietly crept towards the original bunk I was in, doing it ever so slowly and quietly just so I didn't-

"And who the FUCK are you?" I hear booming from behind me. I think I may have just shat myself a little bit. 

"Well?" The voice asks again. I don't want to die today god. Please, deliver me from any kind of evil that I might be involved in within the next 10 minutes. 

I spun myself around slowly, only then remembering that I was in a shirt that did not belong to me and my underwear. Not even wearing socks. I found myself looking at a man, looked around 25, about my height, long brown hair and a neck that I cannot stop looking at. It's so fucking thick. I'm not sure I knew necks could be so big. Does he wear necklaces? Do they make necklaces that big? I'm not sure there's a jewellery shop on earth who can make necklaces that big.