2

Joey POV

I spent all fucking day handing out flyers for my bands' gig tonight, and it took for-fucking-ever, in 36 degrees Celsius too like, i'm too pale to be outside for that long, I'll come back looking like a raisin, it's no joke. But my day got better when I saw that girl, I can't remember for the life of me whether she told me her name or not, but I remember her face well.

She had long black hair with red streaks in it, bright green eyes, pale skin- still not as pale as mine though-and a very sexy figure too. She was perfect, from what I  saw of her. Somehow, I managed to convince her to come to our hometown show tonight which was being held in a 200 cap underground night club. It's going to be incredible. 

But then I remembered, she wont be able to find me. I'll have my mask on. Unless I go out after the show and find her and act like I was in the audience or something?? I haven't quite thought that through- and how she hasn't realized I'm in the band is beyond me but she seems to be oblivious to it.

I can't get her off of my mind. Goddammit, now I've got a boner thinking about her. Brilliant. The guys are going to rip the piss out of me when they spot that my dick is hard over a girl I don't even know.  And just as I say that, the guys all walk in the room, 

"Hey Joey, how are ya? How was flyer handing?" Corey asked me giggling slightly, "It was okay I guess, I've got blisters all over my damn feet and I had real bad sunburn but who cares about that, right?" I say smiling, to then see Corey still giggling.

"So, Joey, was the flyer handing...hard....at all?" Chris says, making everyone burst out laughing, which then made me realize that they've seen the fact that I'm hard. I grab a couch cushion from next to me and smack all of the band with it and they just continue to laugh as I run to them with a dick harder than steel. 

After hitting them a bit and chasing them around the building, my boner goes away, and we're then told we have to do soundcheck and get merch set up. All of the guys leave the room and I follow them and we all walk down to the tiny 200 cap room that we are set to perform in tonight. I am more than excited!

Time flies as we finish up soundcheck and begin to set up the merch stall. We lay out all of the shirts, flags, lighters and fuck knows what else and we're ready and raring to go. It's now 15 minutes until doors and we have 2-ish hours to get ready, as we have two groups as support acts, called Korn, who are good  friends of ours, and Papa roach.

As the doors open, we all run as fast as we can backstage and begin to put our jumpsuits and masks and face-paints on and prepare ourselves for the show ahead, and I was most excited to see if that girl comes or not. I hope she does. I really hope she does. As I daydream, I failed to notice that a large majority of the crowd had made their way into the show, and lo and behold there she was.

She was even more gorgeous than I remembered. Her bright green eyes shimmer and reflected from the show lights that were darting around the stage, her lips were plump and a light pink color, her hair was shiny and a luscious jet black with lashes of bright red, just like mine, and she was small so she was on her toes, trying to get a good spot to see, holding a delicate beer in her right hand and her flip phone in the other.

She was perfect- too perfect for me. I was in fucking awe of this girl and it was just such a shame that I couldn't tell her that I was in this band. I think she'd be proud of the show I could put on. Then I noticed that she was looking around the roof, like she was searching for someone, with a concerned and sad look on her face- she looked disappointed. She might have been looking for me. 

I zoned back in a pulled my head back from around the corner just as Papa Roach were coming on and fucking hell do I love this band. They never got to play to too many people as they were the first band on, but they sure know how to rock a crowd! 

But it was only half way through their set when I spotted the girl who I'd been thinking about from earlier being harassed by this guy who was getting way too close and personal for both her and my liking. She was trying her best to get away but he was holding her hips tightly, grinding on her and kept kissing her neck.

She was squirming under him and trying to get away but he was overpowering her immensely. She was too small to get away from him so I did the only thing I could do- Call him out. As little as I wanted to I had to interrupt Papa Roach's show briefly. I ran onto the stage and the crowd went wild and I snatched the microphone out of Jacob's hands and said-

"Hello everyone, I'm so sorry for interrupting these guys' set but I have someone I need to get the fuck out of here! So," I managed to very easily find the guy I was looking for "Do you need to be dragged out onto the street and taught a lesson or will you just leave and stop harassing that girl in front of you, you fucking cunt?" I yelled into the microphone, pointing out the guy behind that gorgeous girl who I'd met.

He looked at me as if he was shitting himself and shouted, "fuck off man she fucking came onto me!" He shouted back at me, "Listen here, you trick ass bitch, I saw you go up to her, grab her hips and start grinding on her and kissing her fucking neck as she was trying to get away, and I am 110% sure I'm not the only person who saw you do that!"

A large uproar of people in agreement came from all around the scumbag who was harassing her and I glared at him, "So I'm giving you to the count of 5 to get the fuck out of here, or I'm going to have to fucking make you, 5...4.."

I began counting and he refused to move,"...3...2...I'm fucking warning you!" He still didn't move, ...1!" and as I said that, all of the rest of the band all came storming out of the sides of the stage and barged through the crowd, picked this guy off of the ground and physically threw him out of the doors of the venue. 

As we walked through the crowd, I stopped to talk to the girl, "Hey, are you okay?!" I shouted, "Y-yeah! Thank you! Y-you didn't need to do that!" She said, "Of course I fucking did- Here, give me your phone!" I said, taking her phone out of her hands, and I put my number in there, and called myself Joey.

"J..Joey?" She said, remembering me from earlier. I simply lifted my mask, winked, pulled it back down and ran back to the side of the stage, watching Papa Roach resume their performance. As I briefly looked back to the girl, I saw her beaming with joy and then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I got a text.

"I'm (Y/N)" 

"Hey (Y/N), I hope you enjoy our show tonight. Meet me outside the venue at 11:20 after the show. I'd love to get to know you properly ;)"

"Of course I will! :)" see you then, Nathan Jonas ;)"

I knew this'd be a night to remember.