3

Readers' POV

I can't remember much of what had just happened but what I do remember is Joey. I blocked everything and everyone else out but he just stuck out in my mind like a glowing dildo in a dark room. Him doing that for me warmed my heart and I just had to repay him. He didn't even know of my existence until 5 hours ago but here we are.

Papa Roach's set had just finished and KoRn were next and I just wanted to see Joey right fucking now. I just couldn't get him out of my head and I didn't know why. His smile and his eyes were just flashing in my head and I've only known this guy for 5 hours! I just knew tonight was going to be a great night.

I was absorbed in my thoughts until my phone rang, meaning someone was calling me. I pulled out my phone, and lo-and-behold it was Nathan Jonas Jordison. I quickly answered the call and said,

"hello?"

"Look behind you."

"What, wait , why?"

"Just do it", he said with a giggle.

I looked behind me, still on the phone with Joey, to find him a few feet behind me. I slowly took the phone away from my ear and ended the call. Joey walked towards me and I was speechless. He was so much more attractive than I remembered and dear GOD how could I even forget that gorgeous face. He's just..wow.

"(Y/N)!" Joey yelled, me not knowing that I'd zoned out, "Sorry, what?" I said quickly. "I said are you okay? you, know after wh-"

"I'm fine Joey, thank you, especially after you came and saved the day." I said with a small voice as I didn't want anyone to find out Joey's name or how he looked, and neither did he.

"Well, I wasn't just going to let it happen, was I? More importantly, I wasn't going to let it happen to a gorgeous lady like yourself, was I?"

"Well that's very sweet of you Joey, and also I am definitely not gorgeous!"

"I'm almost certainly going to have to fight you on that one, because you're fucking stunning. You're the most gorgeous girl on the planet. I could go on for ages about how gorgeous you are!" Joey said, making me blush heavily,

"Stooopp, You're making me blush!" I said laughing,

"Your accent is cute as fuck too. I've always loved English girls" Joey said with a huge, cheesy grin spread on his face,

"Well I've always loved small goth boys who can play the drums, which explains why I'm so into you." I said with a smirk and my hands on Joey's shoulders.

"Hey! You're smaller than me! and how did you know I play the drums? Have you been stalking me?!" Joey whisper screamed,

"1- But that doesn't mean you're not small and 2- You've got drummers hands." I said quite honestly, "And I know that when you've got drummers hands, You're good at making a girl scream."

Joey spat out the drink he was having a sip of, and then collected his bearings,

"Well I've been told I'm good with girls, and it's not just the hands that impress them either," He said with a wink and, to be honest, I was ready to fuck him right then and there. I don't know what had gotten into me but I got horny very fast.

I took a couple steps towards him, chest to chest, noses touching. I flickered my eyes down and saw he was..having trouble down stairs..so I did the only thing I could. I looked him in the eyes, and stroked his crotch lightly, and whispered, "Well, we're just going to have to test that, aren't we?" I said smirking,

He hung is head back a bit and bit his lip, and when I stopped he leaned into me some more and whispered, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you can't walk." and the he walked backwards, turned away and walked over to the merch table to talk to the merch guys. I was left horny and speechless and I was so indulged in the moment that I didn't even realise that KoRn were halfway through their set.

I couldn't quite figure out whether this was just a sexual awakening or I was actually falling in love with him but either way, I was heavily attracted to him. And I hate to say the word, but I think he's perfect.

I want him for myself. So that's just what I'll get