4

Joey pov

I've always had a thing for goth girls. But never have I fallen for one as fast I had done with (Y/N). She's just so perfect in so many ways. I guess it doesn't help that I have real bad attachment issues, but not in the sense that I can't become attached with people, I become attached way too fast.

I guess it all kinda started because of my childhood. When I saw 5, my father left our family, leaving us with pretty much nothing except a note that basically said he couldn't handle being a dad blah blah blah bullshit bullshit bullshit. My mom had a massive mental breakdown and it has changed her ever since.

When I was 9, my mom really lost the plot. She began abusing me and my siblings, physically and emotionally. She manipulated and tortured us in unexplainable ways. It fucked me up and still really fucks me up today. A couple year down the line, I was sexually assaulted by a lady almost 3 times my age. She was my babysitter. I haven't really been the same since. Since then I've been terrified of being sexually promiscuous because of my insecurities of my self inflicted and abuse inflicted scars and because I just have horrifying flashbacks to her.

But for some reason, (Y/N) was special. She made me feel.. safe almost like I could trust someone. Like someone truly loved me. Of course I've been in relationships previously but it didn't mean anything. I was just in them because everyone else I knew was in one.

I don't know what came over me just then though. I'm never like that with a girl, or anyone for that matter (I went through a phase) and it kind of scared me how forward and open I was with her because I don't normally do that, but maybe (Y/N) would be the person to change that matter.

And I already revealed my identity to her. Not even my family knew that I was the drummer of Slipknot, but (Y/N) knew within a matter of hours. It didn't really freak me out, apart from that small voice in the back of my head telling me that she'll tell everyone, but she wouldn't do that....would she?

My train of thought was interrupted by Clown screaming at me that we were on in 4 minutes and that the intro music was starting up already, meaning it was time for me to get behind the kit and smash some random cymbals for a while. Everyone in the crowd absolutely erupted as soon as I smashed a drumstick against a skin.

Before I knew it, we were 7 songs into our set and I was completely and totally wiped out, but luckily we only had 3 more songs to play, Scissors, No life and Eeyore. Probably my favourite songs to play. I kept catching (Y/N)'s eye throughout the whole performance and I just wanted to jump down from my stool and take her into my arms, I just didn't know why though.

Love never has been my thing, as previously explained, so these feelings were new and strange to me. I've never felt like this before, not ever, not for anyone, and I couldn't tell if I liked it or not, but fucking hell did it make me feel happy for once. I haven't been happy for a long time, even this band and it's members can't satisfy me sometimes, but along with drinking, (Y/N) could be the one to make life easier for me. Before I even knew it, the show was over. It was time to socialise, drink way too much and talk to (Y/N). 

As the room full of teenagers and adults alike cleared, there was only (Y/N) stood in the middle of the room. Assuring everyone was gone first, I jumped down from the stage, took my mask off and ran over to her and cuddled her tight, and she did the same to me, to my surprise.

"You lot were fucking amazing, honestly that was the best show I have been to in a VERY long time...and I've seen Metallica so that says a lot" she said, with a huge smile on her face and gleaming eyes. 

"That really means a lot to me, like seriously that's so kind of you, thank you" I said looking into her green eyes, grabbing her hands and intertwining them with mine. As we looked into each other's eyes for longer and longer, her eyes began to flicker to my lips, and mine to hers. Our faces and bodies unknowingly edged closer together, almost as if the world around us was pushing us together, and before we knew it, our lips were connected.

 She placed her hands on either side of my neck and I placed mine on her waist and pulled her closer, inching her deeper into the kiss. Our lips were entangled in each others' and our tongues were dancing around one another's and we were so into each other, we forgot the world around us existed.

We slowly began grinding on each other and she started moaning lightly. This turned me on so fucking fast so I stopped our make out, grabbed her right wrist and dragged her backstage. This was going to be fun...

A/N- Hello! thanks for reading! sorry I took so long to update, school has been on my ass but it's the holidays now so i'll update as much as I can!

Much love x