Chapter 1: Quinceanera

(If you don't what that is, well Mexican girls or Hispanic girls, on their 15 birthday will do a big party wearing a big dress, cakes, food, dancing, group of dancers, dancing with parents or boyfriend/girlfriends if you are lesbian, and big gifts and the word Quinceanera means fifteen as you can tell)

A coin from each nation was mixed until they were placed with the right one showing one of the Nations.

Then a sun showed going onto the land.

A female voice spoke, "Long, long ago, when magic turned the world, in time some cannot remember, but our hearts will never forget, in a kingdom past the ferocious pumas of the Golden Mountains..."

A  strong man places his head on the body of the girl standing there watching him.

"...just above the deadly skulls... of the Jungle Lands..."

Two skeleton people place their stones on the island letting the people watch them, and their kingdom.

"...and just below the magical roosters of Luna island..."

It now shows Outerspace two floating people using their staff which had magic placing their stone on the moon that had a rooster.

Going back to land shows an empty river and a kingdom rising from the river.

"...resting above an ancient secret lake, was the legendary Kingdom of Teca"

"There, the ancients told of a great prophecy, that a Mighty Eagle"

A big eagle rose from the water and made a noise.

"...and three courageous jaguars"

Three jaguars also rose from the water rowing and the eagle chirped.

The four of them flew/ran, "Would one day vanquish the dark lords of the underworld!"

A person crawled out of the underground and others did the same.

They walked/ran towards the eagle and the Jaguars and they did the same.

"But know this, though prophecies may give hope, the battle will be fought...for victory rides on the shoulders of heroes!"

The eagle got close to the man who turned into a snake, and everything was super bright.

The real eagle was flying through the Kingdom of Teca, flying above the people who saw the Teca Eagle with amazement.

The Eagle landed on a cactus that the snake was one-off and caught it who hissed and shrieked, letting it go.

The eagle looked at three people who were running as ninjas with the same pace and same skills.

Jumping over an object, climbing a wall, sliding to the other side of the wall, sneaking into the castle, hiding from a woman who was holding tea and cups humming a song, going back to ninja, and meeting the Eagle warrior.

 "Jaguars, did you bring the package?" The eagle warrior asked, the middle Jaguar gave the eagle warrior the package.

The Eagle warrior took the package to face his back to them, "On my command, we engage. Ready?" The eagle warrior asked, "Uno, dos--" The eagle warrior said, "Tres!" The four of them enter the opening of the package and land in front of a bed, "Happy Day of Coronation, Maya!" The four said smiling and standing in place, the package showed a cake with a candle on it.