Chapter 4: It ain't over and Luna Island embarrassment

3rd POV

Y/n was hoping on the floating rocks that lead to Luna Island, while Maya was on her back wide awake.

"Thank the gods!" Maya beamed almost making me stumble off.

"Except for the ones who want to kill us," Y/n said.

"Oh, my queen~," someone said when a purple arrow shot almost hit the two.

"I'm not done with your sister, my queen~!"

Y/n gasped before jumping and skipping two floating rocks on each. 

Purple arrows were targeting Y/n and Maya which Y/n doge the purple arrows.

Acat came out of her hiding spot and shoot more arrows at them. Y/n hopped on a little island and looked behind her.

"Try catching me faster," Y/n said.

Acat groaned, and shoot another snake arrow at them.

Maya turned her head to the side a screamed before hugging Y/n tightly. "Keep going!" "Alright, alright. Just let me breathe for once," Y/n grumbled.

Y/n stumbled back almost making her fall when she grabbed the end of the rock and climbed back up.

Y/n dropped the Eagle claw and her weapon accident when Acat shoot another, but Y/n successfully dodged it.

"No..." Y/n said with a sad voice when she saw her weapon fall along with the Eagle Claw.

Y/n saw one of the snake arrows hit the moon that was attached to it. Y/n jumped on it and climbed up, but dodged the snake arrows that Acat was shooting at Y/n.

Y/n jumped on the gain moon, holding on to the rocks that were on the giant moon. "Oh, dear..." Y/n trailed off, "Demon Warrior...give me strength," Y/n whispered before climbing up.

Acat shot more arrows missing a lot, and Y/n used the arrows by climbing up with them.

"Thank you, Acat," Y/n said coldly, Acat growled, "What do you mean by that? My queen!"

Y/n climbed up more when Acat shot more arrows at her which she dodged.

"Y/n! Hurry up!" Maya shouted nervously.

"I will try..." Y/n said. Y/n climbed up one more arrow and gripped it tightly.

Acat laughed evilly, "Adios, my queen," Acat giggled. Acat shot her two snake arrows at the two when Y/n used her free hand to grab Maya and put her on her stomach which Maya hold onto her.

Y/n shut her eyes roughly when something green blocked one of the arrows while the ribbon grabbed it and took it to somewhere where the ribbon knows.

 "What?" The three said in unison.

The green sword came back to a person which was Zatz that perfectly held in his hand. Zatz put it behind his back and lower his floating almost close to them.

"Enough, Acat," Zatz said growling.

A girl giggled, "Looks like someone crossed the line~" The girl sang.

"But, Zatz, my lady, I-" Acat was cut off.

"First you disobey Lord Mictlan and the twins, and now you want to shoot your queen in the back?" 

Acat growled before catching the snake that retreated to her.

"You have no honor, Acat," Zatz said.

Acat growled before tried attacking Zatz with her snakes, but the same ribbon grabbed both of them and took them away.

Zatz looked down and sighed, "You and I were a mistake," Zatz said.

Y/n's eyes went wide eye.

"You knew what to say, big sister," a female voice said in her head making her confused.

"Ouch," Maya said.

"You'll be sorry for this, my queen," Acat said, "I told you he didn't love," Y/n said.

Acat wiped her tear and left.

Y/n sighed before climbing up.

"Mi amor,! Are you alright?" Zatz asked out.

"No, says the one who killed our brothers and was ordered to take me back to my rightful kingdom," Y/n growled.

"I'm not a demon, I'm like you two, a half-human," Zatz said.

Y/n sighed, "Well your not wrong about the half-human, but it seems I might be a full demon," Y/n said.

"Please, mi amor. Climb the rope," Zatz said, "Stop calling me that," Y/n said.

Y/n grabbed the edge of a rock which broke and made us fall before Y/n grabbed the rope while Maya held Y/n even tighter.

Zatz laughed, "Good thing that was there, huh?" 

Maya mocked him while Y/n continue climbing up.

The two climbed up to a small island where Y/n saw something very unusual.

"Zatz...Why would you help us?" Y/n asked making Zatz shocked.

Maya gasped before grabbing her Eagle claw and helmet when Y/n saw her weapon and saw a ribbon that grabbed the snake.

"Eagle Claw! Yes!" Maya shouted.

"Soul taker..." Y/n trailed off hugging her weapon.

"Hey! You care about that weapon more than our lives?" Maya excused.

"Maybe," Y/n giggled and so Zatz chuckled.

"Be well, Princess Maya. And to you too mi amor, your sister says hi," Zatz said.

Y/n smiled when she heard her sister, before leaving with Maya, "Ok,".

Zatz laughed, "Good luck, mi amor...and Ola isn't going to be happy about this," Zatz shivered.

Acat's POV

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to," I was on my knees pleading to Ola who was tapping her foot and her arms crossed looking at me angrily. 

"You fucking TRIED TO KILL OUR BIG SISTER!"

"I know, but please give me another chance," I said.

"Alright..." Ola smiled. I gasped but was interrupted by something stabbing my stomach.

I look down to see her ribbon stab through my stomach, "N-No...A-Adios Z-Zatz," I said. And everything went black

Ola's POV

I laughed before removing my ribbon from her stomach. "Be safe, big sister, and father is looking for you," I said smiling.

3rd POV

Maya and Y/n enter the council place where the counselors were talking and laughing.

"Princess Maya...and you...Princess Y/n," Gran bruja growled saying Y/n's name.

"The Teca prophecy was wrong. We are the prophecy," Maya said.

"And you Gran bruja, are the Great Rooste Wizard we seek," Maya said.

The Luna council laughed at her, "No! Wait, I am, I am the great Eagle warrior, and Y/n is the successor of the Demon Warrior," Maya said.