Chapter 2 pr 2: Our new warriors

3rd POV

King Teca squealed after he heard his daughter's plan from Maya, "I love this plan.

"But it can't be that easy," Queen Teca said.

"I know, I know. Sacrifices will have to be made" Maya said.

"And some, eh, might not make it back," King Teca said, "Gran Brujia, probably" King Teca whispered to his wife's ear who elbowed him and laugh with the others.

"The Little Eagle finally gets to go on her first adventure!" Maya claimed.

"Wait, about the Demon warrior part," Queen Teca said.

"What about that?" Maya asked.

"It's Y/n...Maya" Queen Teca said.

Y/n looked shocked, "W-What about the original Demon warrior? D-Did he?" Y/n asked not wanting to finish her sentence.

"Yes, he sadly died," King Teca said.

Y/n sighed, "I have no chose do I?" Y/n asked.

The two shook their head.

"So, Mama, can we go? Pretty please?" Maya said.

"If you two are not in Teca, hmm, it will be harder for Lord Mictlan to find you," Queen Teca said.

"All right, Maya and Y/n," Queen Teca said. "For this mission of diplomacy, you must be properly dressed" Queen Teca walks into the dressing who the others follow her.

"Oh, no, no, no, no. Not another Princess dress, please! I could barely walk in that last one. And how can Y/n walk in heels while fighting!" Maya shouted.

"Reasons," Y/n said.

"Never thought this would see the light of day again," Queen Teca said pressing down a door to reveal an eagle warrior armor and hashira outfits.

"Woah..." Maya gasped, while Y/n looked at the hashira outfit in amazement.

"Your mama used to do some damage with that thing. And the warrior was grateful to honor us" King Teca chuckled.

"It was a true honor for any warrior to die by her beautiful hand," King Teca said.

"Ay, Gordo, you say the sweetest things" Queen Teca giggled.

Y/n smiled at the two.

Queen Teca gave her the battle armor and another battle outfit to Y/n.

"And my Eagle armor is your Maya and the demon warrior to you Y/n," Queen Teca said.

Maya put her outfit on and Y/n did the same.

"Maya, I give you the eagle claw, and Y/n I give you the demon soul taker," Queen Teca gave them their weapons

After they got on Chiapa and leap outside, Queen Teac gave them a map.

"Y/n, Maya, speak to no one. And no matter what, no fighting" Queen Teca hugged her daughters.

"May the celestials illuminate your way, my kids," Queen Teca said.

"If it is to be" King Teca held out his fist to Maya.

"It is up to me" Maya first bumped him, and King Teca looked at Y/n.

"Never will," King Teca said.

"Never be Despair," Y/n said.

Chiapa, Y/n, and Maya soon go on their adventure their parents watching them afar.

Not knowing Zatz was watching afar blushing, "Y/n's outfit is so cute, I just wanna squeeze her tight" Zatz squealed.