Chapter 1: Quinceanera (Ola and Olo's POV)

3rd POV

In the underworld of the kingdom, the underworld Gods were talking and laughing when Lord Mictlan stood up and cleared his throat.

"Camazotz, where's your son?" Lord Mictlan asked who Camazotz looks at him, "In his room, why?" Xamazotz asked, "Bring him in," Lord Mictlan said, "But--" Camazotz was cut off, "I said bring him in!" Lord Mictlan shouted.

"Yes, my lord" Camazotz sighed before getting up and flying towards Zatz's room.

Acat looked at Lord Mictlan, "Why do you need my boyfriend?" Acat asked, "You will know soon," Lord Mictlan said making Acat groan.

Camazotz walked back with Zatz beside him whispering in his ear. "There you are," Lord Mictlan said.

Camazotz walked back to his seat sighing. Zatz kneeled in front of them, "Yes, my lord?" Zatz asked, "I need you to do me a favor," Lord Mictlan said.

"I want you to go get Maya, my wife's half-breed daughter," Lord Mictlan said holding his wife's hand.

"Yes, my lord" Zatz stood up when they heard someone slam their fist on the table.

They all look at the person who slammed their fist on the table. "Seriously Papa? That's very mean of you" Ola said pouting, "Is there something you want to say?" Lord Mictlan asked.

Olo scoffed with a smirk, "Aren't you forgetting a sibling, Papa?" Olo asked, everyone, looked confused except Ola.

"Forgetting a sibling?" Acat asked, "Y/n, Mama, and Papa," Ola said making everyone shocked.

"It's been so long since we saw her," Ola said, Oao standing on the table, "Zatz, I want you to bring our older sister, Y/n" Olo smirked, "If you fail, well, you know the drill" Ola smirked making Zatz tremble.

"Y-Yes, young Lord and Lady," Zatz said, "Good" Ola sat on her chair.

Lady Micte smirked, "I taught you, well children," Lady Micte said, "Indeed, now go!" Lord Mictlan shouted.

Zatz stood up before he put his helmet on and left the room.

Camazotz cleared his throat which made the siblings. "Don't you think you should give him a break? His wounds haven't healed" Camazotz said, Ola groaned, "What? Do you want to be like your mortal wife? Who just happens to be dead" Olo said.

Camazotz sighed and looked down and closed his eyes.

~Timeskip~

Zatz? Already back so soon? Where is our dear sister, Y/n?" The two said, which made Zatz breathe heavily.

Lord Mictlan growled, "Ola, Olo, have a little talk with him," Lord Mictlan said, "Yes Papa," The two said.

They grab Zatz's arms dragging them to their room, Zatz looked at his father with a sad look, and Camazotz mouthed to him 'I'm sorry, but we have no choice.'

~Timeskip~

The only thing we can hear was whip slapping, wince, and a thud.

Zatz was on his knees covered with blood cuts, bruises, and whip scars that were fresh, his armor was off and his shirt was left with his pants.

Ola and Olo smirked and giggled standing in front of him holding a knife and a whip.

"That should teach you a lesson to not fail a mission," Ola said, "I'm sorry, young Lady" Zatz groan from the pain.

Olo pinched one of Zatz's scars making Zatz scream in pain, "Hearing you scream makes me want to put more scars on you" Olo said.

"Oh. I can't wait to have Y/n back so we three can both enjoy hurting you" Ola hugged herself.

Olo let go making Zatz lie on the ground, the two walked by the door, "Have a bad day, Zatz" Olo said laughing the two left the room, leaving a wound on Zatz on the ground.