I can't go back now, its too late

Once the movie is over I look up at Luke and realised I am leaning on Luke's chest without even knowing, I sit up and stretch my arms above my head and yawn.
Luke:"so now what do you wanna do" he says smirking at me
Me:"I don't know what do you wanna do?" I ask and then spot the two guitars on the wall beside Luke he looks over at the wall where I'm looking
Luke:"do you know how to play?"
Me:"what? Oh the guitar, no way" I giggle a little
Luke:"do you want me to teach you how to play?"
Me:"uh okay sure why not" I smile

*I feel so happy with him and he makes me feel like I'm worth something. He's so nice to me and sometimes I wish I could be with him forever but I don't want to just leave Oliver bc he's been so nice to me when his parents weren't.*
Luke tried showing me a couple notes and I got them and them I asked if he could play for me and while he was playing I was humming along with the song bc I knew the song and he stopped and looked at me I blushed and looked down.
Luke:"you can sing?"
Me:"ah no not really aha"
Luke:"yes you can please sing for me"
Me:"Idk I'm not really good"
Luke:"just try?"
Me:"uh okay"
Luke:"okay I'll play while you sing"
He started playing 'Let her go-passenger' and I started to sing and we sounded good together after we finished the song we laughed and I hugged him just because I wanted to he was surprised for second but he than hugged me back we stay there for a couple seconds and then we pulled apart he looked into my eyes and said to me
Luke:"your so beautiful and your voice is amazing "
I just blushed again and looked down. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up and moved in closer and he shut his eyes I followed and his lips met mine we kissed for at least 5 seconds and then I pulled away and looked at him a tear rolled down my cheek he looked at me and he started to worry why I was crying.
Luke:"why are you crying? are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't mean to"
Me:" no it's okay it's not that it's just-"
I stopped for second to think and he asked
Luke:"it's just what?"
Me:"it's just that I've never felt like anyone cared about me after my family died and that was my first kiss"
Luke:" oh that was your first kiss? Was it okay?"
Me:"yeah it was good thank you Luke really for everything taking care of me and letting me stay"
Luke:"of course anytime y/n" he smiled and pulled me into a tight hug we sat there hugging for what felt like forever and I smiled into his chest.