The stranger asleep on the couch

11:25pm

Luke carried me inside and ace followed making sure I was okay. Luke put me in his bed and took off my shoes I was half awake and still drunk.
Luke:"can you grab a water bottle" he asked Ace
Ace:"sure, where are they?"
Luke:"in the fridge"
Ace:"okay"
He gave the water to Luke and Luke tried to get me to drink it and I was dripping it everywhere and it soaked my outfit so without thinking I took it off leaving me in my bra and underwear and both of there mouths dropped. Luke got up and took out one of his shirts and got ace to hold me up while he put it on me, the shirt was a lot bigger coz I was only small me being 4'11.
The shirt:

Me:"stay" I said holding onto Luke's arm as he was about to walk off after he tucked me in Luke:"what?" Me:" I don't wanna be alone"Luke:"okay but I gotta get Ace a blanket and pillow " he said as I reluctantly let him go

Luke:"what?"
Me:" I don't wanna be alone"
Luke:"okay but I gotta get Ace a blanket and pillow " he said as I reluctantly let him go.
Luke got up and chucked the pillow and blanket on the couch and ace went to sleep on it and Luke climbed in bed with me I almost immediately fell asleep with his warmth next to me.

10:14am

The sun shining through the window and curtains. sparkles under my eyelids from the sun wake me up from my deep sleep surprisingly I felt good considering I was wasted last night I felt an arm around my waist I slowly opened my eyes and seen Luke right behind me I got up slowly trying not to wake him up and I was successful I took a few steps towards the couch and I saw a blonde man laying asleep I wondered who is this guy and why is he here he looked familiar, maybe I met him last night I thought to myself. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower then realised I forgot my clothes I was hope the guys were still asleep so I could sneak in and get my clothes and change.

I opened the door quietly and stuck my head out keeping my towel tight around me it was a small towel but jus enough to cover me all the way around apart from my breasts that were sticking out at the top I walked out and smacked right into a hard chest and I felt hands wrap around my waist to support me from falling back i looked up at him and I was pressed against Ace's chest I instantly blushed and looked down he slowly let me go, I looked over to Luke who was still asleep in bed.
Ace:"he's been asleep for ages"
Me:"yeah I see that, anyways who are you?"
Ace:"oh I'm Ace remember we met last night at the party"
Me:"I thought so I just don't remember much coz I was pretty drunk aha" I awkwardly giggled a-bit, blushing.
Ace:"yeah Luke made sure you got home safe and sound, well I guess you could say I drove you guys home since he said it was down the street and he offered me to stay the night, so I did coz I was really tired"he said as I started to get out some clothes to wear
Me:"yeah thanks for that uhm ima jus get dressed now so yeh. Oh and uhm did anything like ya know happen" I said worriedly pointing between me and Luke who was still napping on the bed
Ace:"oh no not at all he said was he would make sure no one will ever hurt you"
Me:"oh ok and thanks again" I said as I smiled to him and walked into the bathroom with my clothes in my hand I locked the door behind me and got dressed into this:

 Oh and uhm did anything like ya know happen" I said worriedly pointing between me and Luke who was still napping on the bedAce:"oh no not at all he said was he would make sure no one will ever hurt you"Me:"oh ok and thanks again" I said as I smil...

I walked out and seen that Luke had woke up I smiled at him and gave him a hug saying thank you for last night and keeping me safe, he just smiled at me and hugged me back.