Prologue - The Invitation

(You are a Princess of Numidia/Algeria, also the picture up top is kind of what the Numidia/Algeria ruins look like)

(10 year old Y/n's Pov)

I'm so bored! Father's been doing work for the kingdom for sooooo long. I've gotten used to walking around the palace for so long that I can recall how many windows and doors and tiles are in the palace!

I wish Father would have some time for me....

"Y/n, I have something to discuss with you."

(This is what your Father looks like in the story)

My Father entered my room, he was finally done with his work! "What is it father?" I responded rather excited since I finally got to talk with him.

"I am going to be travelling to Egypt to meet up with an old friend of mine and I wished to know if you would like to come with me since he invited me?" He asked me.

I thought for a moment, I would finally get to see some place new! "I would love to go with you, Father!" I replied thrilled.

My Father smiled down at me, "Wonderful, we will be leaving tomorrow so get a good nights rest after dinner."

*Time skip - after dinner*

After dinner I could barely sleep! But since I wanted to properly be awake for tomorrow, I started to imagine as far as my imagination could take me. Soon after, I was in the land of dreams, resting peacefully on the outside.

(I'm kinda just starting out when it comes to writing a story for Wattpad, so I'm sorry if some or all my chapters are rather short)