Chapter 4 - Getting to know each other

(There's gonna be quite a lot of Pov's so, fair warning to you)

(Hakim's Pov)

That was a bit odd. Y/n rarely ever stutters since she's so lively (I'm sorry if this isn't how you act, it's for the story).

I wonder if she's taken a liking to Atem? Heh, mine and Aknamkanon's kids being friends, that would sure be something.

(Aknamkanon's Pov)

"Atem, why don't you show Y/n around the palace." Those two should get to know each other, especially since they have seem to be quite fond of each other.

(Atem's Pov)

"Of course, Father." I don't know why but I was rather excited to show her around, she seemed quite nice and pretty too.

....WAIT DID I SAY PRETTY-

Calm down, calm down. It's okay to call her pretty, Mother says complimenting a girl is okay and gentlemanly.

"....Umm, are you alright?"

I slightly jolted out of shock at hearing her voice, I guess I was spacing out. So much for a first meeting. "I-I'm fine, sorry. I just spaced out for a second." She probably thinks I'm weird now.

"Oh, *giggles* it's okay, my Father spaces out a lot too, I'm used to it." Heh her laugh is cute....GAH! I GOTTA STOP THINKING LIKE THIS! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?

(Y/n's Pov)

Atem kept on spacing out but my Father did that alot so I was used to it but I just wanted to make sure he was okay. And it looks like he's having an internal argument with himself, I wonder what for?

I tapped Atem on the shoulder to try snapping him out of his trace and he slightly jolted again. "When you're done doing your self argument, could you show me around?" I tried not to sound mean but I really want to explore this place.

"O-Oh yeah, sorry again." He then grabbed my hand started walking to what looked to be a hallway the led to other doors in the palace. His hand felt really warm in mine and seemed to fit perfectly too.

How can someone be this nice and cute....DID I SAY CUTE!? Well he is cute but why did I think that to begin with!?

(Atem's Pov)

WHY DID I GRAB HER HAND WITHOUT PERMISSION!? It's okay, it's okay, she didn't let go so I suppose it's alright. But still, It wasn't gentlemanly at all! And her hand feels so soft and.....DOH! I'M DOING IT AGAIN!

Alright, let's think for a second, where should I show her?

*Meanwhile in the Throne Room*

(3rd Person Pov)

"Well they got along swell, huh.", said Aknamkanon. "Quite so, I'm glad Y/n's meeting other people. Imane is a bit overprotective of her, so much so she wouldn't let Y/n out of the palace." Hakim huffed out.

"Hehe oh dear, do your people even know she's lives in the palace, ha." Aknamkanon said jokingly. "Heh, they know she's alive, they just aren't able to see her." Hakim exhaled laughingly.

Aknamkanon thought for a moment, "You know, if Atem and Y/n ever got to together when they get older, it could boost our trade, bring better protection and they would be a rather cute couple."

Hakim's eyes widened slightly, then he stroked his beard lightly in deep thought.

(Hakim's Pov)

Atem and Y/n together? Well if Y/n likes Atem in that manner, then I suppose that wouldn't be too bad. "That would be nice, but only if they would be okay with it."

"Of course, Hakim. I know how much Y/n and her well being means to you." Aknamkanon replied.