Chapter 7

Adaline stood in the steaming shower, letting the water cascade over her until her hands were warm enough for her fingers to comfortably bend. Reaching for the pink loofah, she squeezes lavender body wash onto the material. The crude sound it emits lets her know it needs replacing, and soon.

Adding shower gel to her ever growing mental shopping list, she lathers the soap into her body. The water runs brown beneath her feet. A mixture of dirt and hair dye consistently applied to hide potential grey hairs she had convinced herself were forming. Letting out a low moan as the water violently hits her breasts, she massages shampoo onto her scalp. The tension dissipates, leaving a freshness she was grateful for.

A muffled voice sounds from the hallway, but she's not phased. She had locked the door behind her so she'd be able to enjoy some much needed privacy. She'd definitely locked it, she was almost certain. Blinded by water and suds, Adaline reached a hand out of the shower, struggling to find the lock on the door to ease her doubts. Something soft brushed her fingertips. Pulling her hand back, Adaline wiped her face.

"What the hell?" she barked, half spluttering on the water as she covered her body with her arms.

Elliot looked back at her, a wry grin on his face. Pulling his shirt over his head, he stepped forward, entering the shower behind her. His trousers became instantly soaked, droplets beading off his belt.

Adaline couldn't help but stare at his muscular abdomen as a steady stream of water followed down the v-line leading into his underwear. In one swift movement, he flipped her around. Warmth filled her cheeks, face squished against the wall, water running down her back.

His lips brushed her skin, teeth nibbled her neck. She moaned despite herself, felt her nipples harden as his hand stroked upwards. Cupping her breast, he began to gently tease the alert buds. He knelt, moving her legs apart before kissing her inner thigh.

He turned her once more, lifting a leg so it balanced on his shoulder. His tongue easily found her clitoris. She buckled beneath him, almost falling as his head bobbed under her hands. Fingers entered her, winning another moan as she lowered herself towards the pleasure.

She wanted him. All of him.

She opened her mouth to speak, but it awarded only soft gasps. She shook as she climaxed around his fingers. Looking up, Elliot smiled and sucked each of his fingers, groaning slightly at the taste of her. She whimpered as he stood, her body begging for his touch again.

His lips crushed hers. Her mouth willingly parted, allowing his tongue to dive in and explore, to desperately cling to her own. He moaned, pulling her further into him. Wrapping her arms around his head, she pulled him away by his hair. A fire burned in his eyes at the sharp pain. Something primal she'd never seen before.

"Take me," she begged, barely a whisper.

Kissing her roughly, Elliot fumbled with the buckle of his belt. This is really happening. Torn between lust and guilt, Adaline halted. Could she really do this? Make love to someone so soon? As Elliot pulled down his trousers, his large manhood standing at attention, a loud knock on the door startled Adaline.

"Are you going to be much longer?" Elliot's voice rang through the closed door.

Adaline's eyes burst open. What the? The water, now freezing cold, splashed against her shin. Adaline was still sitting in the shower, back against the wall, skin on her fingertips puckered up. Elliot wasn't in the room, never was. Confusion made way for realisation. It was a dream! Thank God!

"Er, give me a minute!"

Turning the taps off, Adaline stepped onto the soft pink bath mat -everything in the house seemed to be pink - something her father had protested against when he was alive - and patted herself dry. Thank God I brought my pyjamas in here with me.