An Apology! Literally!

I am SO sorry!!!!

Guys, I swear to god! I have an explanation! 

And here it is: I stopped writing for a long time! And I remembered I have a stories to update and people waiting! And what I updated was a draft of long ago! I thought it was complete and did not check it once! 

... That was a huge mistake.

I'm so never trusting me again.

Anyway, so I was saying! I missed Ray that way! I really am so sorry! I feel ashamed of myself.. 

But now, I won't try to erase my damn mistake like it never happened! But I will complete the 'His girl' for Ray too in a brand new chapter! And make a whole separate chapter for the Ray stans! A mini one! 

I hope you all can forgive me! And not hate me for my dumb mistake. I love Ray a lot, by the way, he reminds me of me a bit.. *insert hearts* [I am on my laptop so will do later!]

Okay, guys, thank you so much for listening! I hope you can let me thank you for understanding too! And also, the person who let me know I missed Ray, Vaibhavi0431, thank you so so much! I would have never known if it weren't for you! And I really am sorry, I'd like to say it again!

And guys. Please request something if you like, wish to or have absolutely anything in mind. Even for the Ray chapter! I don't have anything particular in mind yet. I just know that what I did was just.. not nice and I need to pay up for it. 

Anyway! Guys!  

Thank you so much for reading! 

Thank you for your time! Bye!