Favorite Subject

I know this is a shitty chapter that no one wants but I felt like doing it so...

Tyson Granger 

The two of you liked Science.

You liked physics because it was a important part of understanding beyblades, you wanted to be a blader so you wanted know everything about them.

There was also the history of beyblading but you found it a bit boring.

Tyson liked biology, he likes knowing how the human body works and how he could manage to eat a lot without getting too full, too soon.

He likes all that but most important was his favorite chapter which was, the reproductive system.

...

Just Kidding! He isn't that bad! He likes English actually, it's the easiest thing ever but he still gets low marks because of spelling mistakes...

Kai Hiwatari 

Music. Obviously♡

Kai and you liked Music a lot.

You wanting to hug anything music related was pretty obvious as you chose music as your occupation but Kai's was uncalled for.

The truth was that he likes hearing you sing and he himself liked playing a few instruments.

It was like a small thing you two did together, playing instruments and humming songs.

Max Tate 

Math. Yes, math. No, not Math. Yes, no, it's complicated.

You two don't necessarily like Math. It was kind of your weak subject but not 'I fail every time' weak, it was a 'did just fine to pass' weak.

The only reason Max and you passed was because you studied together.

It literally took the two of you the entire day to finish preparing for even a test but you did it.

The day goes with Max and you crumbling billions of sheets of paper with the wrong answers and trashing them all over the floor, you cracking unfunny jokes!

. You two being so desperate for entertainment that you actually start singing and dancing for each other

. And lastly, both of you realizing you have a test tomorrow for which you haven't studied and helping each other out.

So you basically have a good time first and then study together so it isn't that bad.

Your studying position is most you on Max's lap, behind a floor table, with your book on the right side of your table and Max with his legs crossed with his books on the left side of the table.

Ray Kon 

The two of you liked Geography.

You liked seeing your hometowns in the maps, pointing them out and telling your classmates about the place.

You also liked knowing about other places because it was interesting to know their traditions and the different landforms they lived on.

Not bad. I like it. I actually hate Geography! Like I hate it! South America, North America, kill me!

Sorry, I just don't like the subject. No offense though. Sorry again. I like Maths and Science (physics+biology+chemistry). What about you guys?

Thanks for waiting,
Thank you for reading!