Kisses and Couple Games

Tyson Granger 

This cutie loves kissing you on your lips all the time. He also keeps complimenting on how soft they are and you blush and hit his arm slightly.

Another favorite his to kiss you is you hand. It's always when you two are playing pretend, you being the princess and he being the princess where the two of you are meeting each other for courting!

You think it's adorable and never forget to play along (If the wasn't obvious). 

Kai Hiwatari 

He isn't the one to show feeling that much, being a tsundere but when he does he makes you fly.

He kisses your forehead, so gentle and soft that it looks like you were the most fragile thing ever, which means that he will love and protect you forever.

He never fails to make you feel safe around him, I mean it's him...

You two have a game too. You will get to know in further chapters ;)!

Max Tate 

He kisses your cheek every time he gets the chance to be it anywhere, kitchen, doorstep, bedroom, study desk, dining table, anywhere.

Your game is obviously... 'catch the runaway boyfriend/girlfriend'! It always ended with the two of you cuddling💕...

Ray Kon  

He loves kissing your cute, little nose. The love that shows in his eyes are unforgettable..

Your game is 'who makes the better tiara?' And 'who has the most love filled kisses?' Always ends with a tie...

There! Bye-bye now!

Thanks for waiting!
Thank you for reading!