Hi, I'm (Y/n)

Tyson Granger

It was a pretty much normal day going on in town. Tyson getting challenges and teaching classes to kids, the usual.

When Tyson was taking a break, a girl entered the playground and stood in front of him.

"Excuse me, are you Tyson Granger?", you asked politely, hands behind your back.

"I am in no mood of giving autographs, Ms. I am sorry but next time.", Tyson shooed you.

"I am (Y/n) (L/n) and I wa-", you tried to make him listen to you.

"I said I am not in the mood! What don't you get?", he asked, getting annoyed.

"Listen to me, sir. I am not here for an autograph. I am here to challenge you to a beybattle.", you said, losing your cool and tugging on his ear.

"A battle? Why didn't you say so?", he said, in position to launch his blade.

"Hmm.", you said, walking towards the dish.

You both had an intense and fierce batlle which led to a tie.

"Hmph. You are better than I thought you were.", you complimented him, handing him his blade.

"And you're good for a girl.", Tyson said, dusting his blade.

"I'll take that as a compliment.", you smiled at him genuinely.

"I am hoping for a rematch, (y/n).", he said putting his hands on his hip.

"Me too.", you said walking away.

"Hey, will I see you around? Like when we're not blading?", Tyson asked you nervously.

"Hmm, we'll let fate decide that.", you said stopping for a second and then walking away.

"Fate, huh?", Tyson smiled to himself.

Kai Hiwatari

It was a genuine morning when Kai had set out to feed stray cats. He was looking at a ginger cat, drinking the milk he had given her.

As he kneeled down to pet the cat, he heard some singing and music play a bit far from him.

He wanted to know where the melodius sound came from and followed it to a park.

As the sound got closer, he spotted a beautiful girl, strumming her guitar and singing a ditty surrounded by a crowd.

You sang your heart out in the park and earned good amount of money from it. You were singing your final song which marked the end of your morning session.

As you sang, you felt a stare coming from someone around you. You looked in the direction of the stare and saw a boy, leaning on a tree, dreamily watching and hearing you sing.

You smiled at his adorable expression and ended your song faster than it usually did.

As the crowd went away, the boy was starting to leave too. You quickly packed your guitar and made your way up to the boy.

"Thank you for staying and listening, McDreamy.", you said with a cheeky grin. He took it surprising that you noticed him.

You gave him a peck on his cheek and walked away. He smiled and touched the area you had planted the kiss.

He smiled at the thought of you and walked home, thinking of you.

Max Tate

It was not a normal day for the Bladebreakers. A group of evil beybladers had attacked Ray in the playground.