𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐩!

*★.°*:☆:*°.★*

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

*★.°*:☆:*°.★*

- !ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ! -

ᴀɴʏ ɴᴏᴛɪꜰɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ

A bulky male with a mini pompadour with fat fish lips went to the middle of the fight as well as Hanagaki-san. The bulky guy hit Hanagaki continuously, not holding back.

"Huh?! What do you mean help them?" Twelve stood faced to the gang members until she turned her head towards me.

"Isn't it obvious? Those fat dicks are picking on your schoolmates and the only reason they're there is because they were forced, I see it all the time."

"Let's go call the cops then!" I told her, but she just shook her head.

"Nah, it's more noble if we go in ourselves! Hurry up N/N! He already started hitting the poor kid!" Twelve rushed into the fight while I just sat there shocked.

'No way! She's gonna get killed!'

I gathered up my courage and soon ran along with her.

"Wait up!" The beaten up Hanagaki persevered, still standing up despite taking quite the beating. You really gotta applaud him for being that determined, he must have something in mind that's making him not wanna give up. I wish I had a determination as great as his and Twelve's. Compared to them I'm just a helpless little bystander-

"HYAHHHHHHHH- WAH!" My eyes widened at the sight of Twelve kicking Hanagaki-san to the ground.

"Oh shit I kicked the wrong guy-"

"Oi." A stern voice could be heard by everyone in the area as I slowly turned around to see a blonde braided intimidating male, "You've drawn quite the crowd, even a few ladies decided to join ya."

'Who the hell is this guy?! His presence is making me want to get down on my knees and bow down nun style!'

"You're the host and still you're getting worked up." A lot of murmurs occurred around us, giving me an understanding of who the male is.

'Vice president of the Tokyo Manji Gang, name Draken... This guy isn't the president? What kind of human is more intimidating than this legally blonde guy-'

"Hey, hey, Ken-chin~" Another voice coming from behind the braided male spoke. The tone in the voice didn't fit the atmosphere of the scene at all so I glance behind the large man only to see a short blond haired male with crumbs all over his mouth.

"All my dorayaki is gone."

Everyone then bowed down, leaving me, Twelve, and the guys from my school a confused mess.