𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

*★.°*:☆:*°.★*

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

*★.°*:☆:*°.★*

- !ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ! -

ᴀɴʏ ɴᴏᴛɪꜰɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ

The two of us looked up at the scaffolding that surrounded the building we stared at in confusion.

 "A construction site? Well, gang members do like weird places." I shrugged.

"Is this really the place, Naoto?" Takemichi questioned.

Naoto glared at Takemichi angrily.

"More importantly, can the two of you stop using me as your personal taxi?!"

"You're the only one with a license! Takemichi's a failure in the future, and I'm probably too rich to drive myself around!" I stated, making Takemichi look away in sorrow.

"Weren't you the one who was making kissy faces with Akkun..."

I elbowed the piss haired male.

"Ow!"

"This, dick, said it was an emergency." I looked at Takemichi menacingly.

"Yeah! Other than the dick part, she's right! All your info on that fight the two had was total bunk! Zero percent chance of them fighting! Instead, the conflict is gonna be between Toman and Moebius. The fight will lead to Draken's death. If we ask Osanai now, then we might get a clue to what happens in the past!"

"Excuse me, can you please let me through?"

We turned to the owner of the voice to see a disheveled middle-aged man in dirty raggedy clothing.

"Oh, sorry."

We got out of the way to allow the man to go past us. Once he had entered the building, a howl erupted.

"YOU'RE LATE, OSANAI!"

'Huh?'

We peered inside to see what the situation was to see the disheveled man being addressed by the name of 'Osanai' while being yelled and screamed at by a supposed superior co-worker.

"That's Osanai? You sure this isn't some mistake?!" Takemichi's mouth was agape, wide, opened to a enormous degree, all because of the big revelation laid out in front of him.