𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 || 𝐀 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭!

Slight spice warning! And sorry for the delay and awful writing

*★.°*:☆:*°.★*

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

*★.°*:☆:*°.★*

- !ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ! -

ᴀɴʏ ɴᴏᴛɪꜰɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ

*Flashback*

"Don't let him out of your sight. If he refuses, persist."

"K."

*End of Flashback*

"Hey Mikey! I accept!"

Crumb face turned to me and smiled. His smile was warm and he seemed happy, but his eyes completely contradicted that statement.

'His eyes are always so... dull... Robot lookin ass...'

"Great! I'll have to put you in the first division with captain Baji!"

"Eh?! I'm not complaining or anything but you know nothing about me! AGAIN, NOT COMPLAINING, but still!"

Crumb face just shrugged and chuckled lightly. His chuckle actually kind of creeped me out. On one hand, it sounded like your average run of the mill chuckle, but on the other hand, it sounded like there was something ominous. Something hidden and should stay like that. Something that no human should ever witness.

'..Creepy...!'

Then it hit me.

'The more I think about it, the more I realize... Crumb face is a pretty scary guy. Well, obviously he is, he's the leader of a very powerful gang at such a young age, but the reason I say he's scary is not because of his strength... It's cause of his aura.'

I watched his figure walk into the distance, proceeding further and further until all I was staring at was an empty road. I continued to stand as still as a rock, just staring where Mikey once stood.

'His aura gives off intense troubled backstory vibes... Oh well, imma go look for Twelve.'

- - -

"Twelve!"

I burst into her shed, startling her sleeping self. She whipped her head around and rubbed her eyes saying:

"DUDE, WHAT THE HELL?! IT'S LIKE..."

"Six?-"

"SIX! And I usually get up at!...........The following day!"

"Well you should try change your sleep schedule. That's unhealthy."

"I do try, it's just... Tch *Sigh*, just too tiring."

"I know. You're doing your best with this whole living situation. Good job."