𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

*★.°*:☆:*°.★*

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

*★.°*:☆:*°.★*

- !ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ! -

ᴀɴʏ ɴᴏᴛɪꜰɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ

On my way home I decided to meet up with Twelve and do some random shit cause I was bored. After all the stuff with crumb face, I just felt like Twelve's craziness would bring me just a bit of joy.

Now that I think of it, I could've been more nicer about it. One side of me felt bad while the other side of me felt it was justified.

Walking down the sidewalk on my way to Twelve's shed where she usually is, I started fiddling with my fingers pondering my thoughts about crumb face.

'I feel............. Bad- No. Good..... No- Yes-No!'

I was only a block away from my destination before I heard a familiar voice erupt in my ears.

"What are you doing here?"

The voice made a chill shiver down my spine. All sorts of emotions came over me when I heard the voice, but the main one I felt.... Was confusion.

"I think I should be the one saying that."

I turned around and faced Shinichiro with a scowl on my face.

"Why the heck are you here Mr Pompadour?"

"I'm gonna Mr Pomp-your-face in a minute if you keep calling me that."

"Okay, okay, fine. What are you doing in Japan?"

The jet black haired male sighed as he crossed his arms while facing the sky.

"And here I thought you missed me..."

"Trust me. I don't."

"Oh don't worry, I know you're too shy to admit it."

He smirked.

"Whatever you say Mr Rejected-twenty-times."

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

"You said that to the Mr Pompadour nickname though!"

"Just..." He inhaled while massaging his nose bridge in tiredness, "Don't call me anything...."