𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝐎𝐍𝐄

▓▒▒░░░ THE START ░░░▒▒▓█

Vacation. If there was one thing Allura was never good at, it was relaxing. Yet, somehow, here she was, driving across state lines for some ‘peace and quiet’ as her friend had put it.

Welcome to Beacon Hills!

Allura sighed and pushed up her shades, her hair blowing past her from the wind entering her car. Her red tipped hand rested against the car, drumming her fingers along to the tune echoing.

The town of roughly 30,000 was quiet, the only sound being creatures stepping on twigs and munching on food.

Alluras' hand reached out, turning off the radio as she listened to the peaceful sounds. The corner of her lips quirked up as she resisted the urge to close her eyes.

Maybe she could actually relax for once.

∞❦∞

Allura, in fact, could not relax. So much had happened in so little.

What a shithole.

Allura grimaced as she parked her car, people rushing by with bags as a bell rang in the distance. No, not people. Not yet. These were worse than people.

Teenagers.

God, she sure hoped Erica was in this dreaded school.

It wasn't long before whispers started. It almost impressed her. She had only been inside for a minute, and everyone was already gossiping. Those in front of her scrambled out of the way, unsurprisingly. She couldn't blame him. Her dark red hair and even darker outfit would seem intimidating if she was a human.

Scanning the halls, she looked for someone who wasn't staring at her like an extraterrestrial being. Her eyes landed on two girls, one with brown hair and a sad smile and another with strawberry blonde hair and a look on her face that resembled annoyance.

For a moment, she admired them from afar, not being able to deny their beauty. They definitely didn't look like some of the dweeby students in other schools.

"Allison, I love you." The strawberry blonde told the brunette.

"So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine." Allison laughed.

"But I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction." The strawberry blonde continued, her eyes laying on two twins walking in.