Talking is uncomfortable

3rd POV (this is prolly going to be the only POV)

Three teen boys were lying on the field outside of school. Tubbo, who had many classes with both the other boys, was happily talking about something. Tommy was half listening, still catching his breath from the PE work out, Ranboo was as well. Tubbo didn't seem to notice or mind if he did, he honestly didn't know what he was talking about either. 

It had been 1 and 1/2 weeks, and Tubbo and Ranboo were getting along well. Ranboo could stand Tubbo staring at him for a couple minutes without having a meltdown. Tubbo had also learned that Ranboo was basically, by definition, Tommy's nephew, a fact Tommy would never let go. It was quite funny to, seeing as Tommy was the youngest.

Ranboo learned things about Tubbo to. Like how his 'dad' that was friends with William (Wilbur as they called him), wasn't really his dad, just his bigger brother that took better care than their father did. Ranboo didn't ask about his father. And Tubbo didn't ask about his past. It was a nice relationship, they liked it. 

Tubbo had stopped his babbling and Tommy took over, currently whining about how since Wilbur had been so enveloped in college work, he couldn't come visit. Tubbo and Ranboo knew the explanation of Tommys actual 'father'. Phil, the man who adopted Dave (Technoblade, a weird nickname he had from Wilbur), William and Tommy. Phil was a nice man, but he unintentionally picked favorites, that being Techno, leaving Wilbur to watch Tommy quite a lot.

Neither had ever pried Tommy, the other kinda just seemed to spill it without a care, and in all honesty, he was doing it for Ranboo. If Ranboo and Tubbo could easily accept and try to help with his trauma, maybe it will make Ranboo start to open up about his. 

"You OK Ranboob?" Tommy asked, actually catching Ranboo attention. But something was wrong. Tommy's voice was distant and muffled, like cotton pressed on his ears. His head hurt and his throat closed. He suddenly realized that he was being stared at by other people than his friends. IT SCARED HIM.

He sat up, quickly as hot tears welled in his eyes and threatened to spill. Tommy and Tubbo seemed to realize what was wrong, because Ranboo heard a muffled 'Fuck off!!'. His vision was blackening and he felt hot and dizzy, he felt Tubbo's (?) hands on his right arm, or was it left. Suddenly he was hit with a cool rush of air and a hard smooth surface underneath. Was he in the bathroom? When had he gotten up? Was he walking? Were his friends even there? 

Finally, they stopped and Ranboo was slightly pushed down to sit in the corner, which he did. He could still feel Tommy or Tubbo's (maybe it was both?) hands on his arms. He was starting to calm down when he felt the hands on his arm retract. He panicked and reached out, grabbing the hand and letting the tears fall and a sob to rake is body. They couldn't leave him to.

"Please, no!" Ranboo sobbed hoarsely, holding the hand of his friend like a life line. Like the floating wood of a crashed ship he clung to so he could stay alive, or know he even was alive. Instead of the other pulling their hand away and sending him spiraling deeper, he felt warmth and an embrace. He flinched of course, but he wrapped his arms around them none the less.

After a while, his vision cleared. They were all three sitting on the corner of the biggest stall for people in wheelchairs. So he was right, they were in a bathroom. Tommy was hugging him from his left and Tubbo on his right. His mask was wet and a little of his glasses to, he'd worry about it later. 

"You alright, big man?" Tommy and Tubbo asked in unison. Ranboo tried to speak, but his voice was sore and he still had that gross feeling of crying lingering. So, he didn't speak, but nodded his head. Speaking was uncomfortable at the moment and probably would be for the rest of the day. But he was glad his friends didn't just leave him to have a melt down on the football field. 

After a few minutes of silence, they heard a knock on the bathroom stall, making them all jump. All good things must come to an end, as they say. "Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo? Are you in there?" The voice of Sam, their PE teacher, sounded over the door. "Ah nuts." Tommy mumbled, standing up and giving Ranboo a cautious glance. He unlocked and opened the stall after taking a deep breath. 

"Heeeey, Saaaaam, mah maaann!". "..." Sam simply stared at Tommy with his arms crossed, emotionless and unamused, only showing worry when he glancing at the two behind Tommy. "OK, I can explain." Tommy said, defeated. The older waited for whatever excuse they could offer.

God Damn it.

Yooo, heyyo. It's about to get angsty. So If you are easily triggered by sharp objects, details of gore/blood/vomit, depressions, anxiety, paranoia, insanity, mental disorder, r@pe, abuse, drugs, fights or anything you may not want to read this. This book will NOT have all these warning, but I write a lot of angst and nitty gritty stuff. I will not be putting warnings before chapters, but after them, I do not want to spoil what is in the chapters and if you are triggered by any of this stuff you shouldn't be on this page anyway ( i mean that as nice as possible.) Have a nice life or smthin ig.