Rewrite CH.2

Alex and Ranboo walked side by side in silence, a comfortable one, luckily. Neither were really thinking about anything in particular. Ranboo wanted to ask what the people they were seeing were like, but he didn't voice his question. An occasional car passed by, but nothing cool happened. They didn't get jumped or started having a fight with a group of assassin ninjas (he should stop watching so many action movies).

After a little longer of wondering if they would like him or not, Alex turned and started walking up a driveway. It was a simple house, just like theirs, it was brick instead of white siding, and had a bit of a different set up. It was cute, and the flower bushes in front of the porch had white roses, tiger lilies and azaleas growing from them. Ranboo silently trailed behind Alex as they made it to the front door, passing a nice, black SUV.

Once at the door, the older didn't even knock, slightly startling the half and half teen (Todoroki?). They stepped inside and the pinkette called out, saying that he 'was home'. Quick footsteps came from another room as a tall brunette slid into view. "Techno!" he yelled happily, launching into a hug. Ranboo was quite surprised, his 'father' was not a touchy person that he knew of.

After a quick squeeze, Wilbur let go, backing up a couple steps and smiling at him. His attention turned to the teenager. "Hello! You must be Ranboo. I'm Wilbur, Techno's older brother, nice to meet you." Ranboo stood awkwardly and nodded. He carefully took off his shoes and set them next to the other pairs. "Dinner is almost done, and by done, I mean the pizza guy is almost here." Ranboo would have snorted at the joke if he wasn't so anxious.

"Lemme call the kids." He smiled at the two before walking away a bit. "KIDS, TECHNO AND HIS SON ARE HERE. COME DOWN!" he was loud, for a skinny guy. Seconds later, two, no, three sets of feet came down the upstairs hallway, then down the stairs. Two of them were energetic, fast and impatient, the third was laxer and calmer. It was a talent Ranboo picked up, how to tell personalities and people based on breathing and footsteps.

Soon, the first two came into view, and just his luck. Romy... and .... Tuba...? They seemed just as surprised to see him as well. The third person finally came into view, he had orange, fluffy hair with a white streak that matched his dad. Techno spoke up before anyone could say anything. "Hey guys. This is Ranboo. He's a little older than you two. He has really bad social anxiety so don't overwhelm him." A look of realization dawned on the two youngers faces. Techno turned back to Ranboo "This is Fundy, Tubbo and Tommy, that's Wilbur." Techno pointed to each person. Immediately, Ranboo whipped out his phone and opened his notes, beginning to type in the names.

"What are you doing there?" Fundy asked. Ranboo snapped his head up and glanced to Techno, the other was talking with Wilbur again. Instead of speaking, he decided to just show him the notes. They read; Alex (dad)-Techno, Tommy, Tubbo (Toby), Wilbur, Fundy, Floof (Dog). They looked up at him in confusion.

"He has memory problems." Techno said to the three other teens when Ranboo didn't answer. They nodded and looked back at him. Tommy let out a soft yelp as he was elbowed in the ribs. He turned to glare at Tubbo who just stared up at him expectantly. With an annoyed sigh, Tommy mumbled something that Ranboo couldn't understand.

"Come on Tommmmy~." Fundy said playfully, rustling the blonde's hair. The other blushed out of embarrassment. "I'm sorry for being a dick." He mumbled finally, audible this time. Ranboo just nodded at him. It was silent for a little, Wilbur and Techno had disappeared into the kitchen, leaving them alone. Tommy, of course, ruined that silence, as well as his 'totally genuine, not forced at all' apology.

"Why the hell are you wearing a mask and sunglasses inside, dude? Looks stupid as hell." A loud sigh and faceplant came from the boys on either side of him. "What? What???" He questioned looking rapidly between his two brothers with an aura of panic. Ranboo just smiled under his mask at the blond.