Sorry

Hello everyone, I know I promised to only post when I had written everything, but I'm not going to finish it soooooo. I really am sorry, and I appreciate all of you who waited for the end of this story, but it's not happening. Why? I'm just not a very strong-willed person with this, and after Techno's passing, it was hard because he was meant to have such a huge role in the story. I also haven't been on Wattpad in like, forever, because I have been using AO3 so much. I really am sorry, I would have loved to continue, and I wish I did, but I also really don't want to. Thank you for reading and I'm sorry.

But hey! If you feel you could finish it or make it better, go ahead. Message me of comments links to your story if you do attempt to write this. You can use however much of my original plan as you want to, or completely change it. There is also no need for credits or shoutouts on your story cause unless you explicitly tell me about the story I won't know. Thank you, and for those interested where I was going with this here was my plan for the story:

Ranboo moves from the city to a small town with his new foster dad Alex (Technoblade). He makes friends with Toby (Tubbo) and Thomas (Tommy). His parents died and he temporarily went to his aunt who he knows as Z. He is half vitiligo on his left side and with pale skin, brown eyes and brown hair on his right. He has trust issues and memory problems. He likes to gamble and he takes drugs. Tubbo is an alcoholic, and Tommy smokes cigarettes and weed, we don't learn about that in detail for a bit. They like gambling as well. Ranboo and Techno have a strained relationship because Techno is bad with kids and Ranboo doesn't trust. Wilbur has a biological son named Floris (Fundy). He basically raised Tubbo and Tommy because Phillip (Philza/Phil) is always busy (he is a pilot). Ranboo is a little crazy because he keeps hearing and seeing the face of his manipulative (and also crazy) older brother, Clay (Dream), whom he has been running from. Dream went to jail/psych ward and Ranboo was still in the system. At some point Puffy (his caretaker in the system) calls and tells him dream got out. They end up meeting again and the whole family (Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno) knows about Dream, but he is better now and then him and Ranboo get along (he is still a little crazy ad manipulative at first). Ranboo is temporarily sent to a psych ward with Tubbo and Tommy to fight their addictions. They come home, they are better now, and it ends in a happily ever after. Or they end up killing themselves or each other idfk.

Thank you again so much and I love all of you guys, I hope you have fun reading whatever you read you homos.