Patch In Party Drama

KHAOS POV

   It's Saturday night and we are having a party to celebrate patching in two prospects. Chad, Mjolnir's son who fucked up, finally redeemed himself and earned the name Knucklehead. The other is Wyatt, with the ironic road name of Tiny. Tiny is 6ft 8, around 280 lbs. of muscle and a hell of a fighter.

     Since some of the guys have settled down, the sweetbutts, especially the new one we got are trying to sink their claws into brothers. MaryAnn seems to be stuck on me. After hearing the story that I am hung up on Cherry, she dyed her blonde hair red. I hear heels clicking towards me and smell her cheap perfume approaching me again. I have already run her off twice tonight, hopefully the third time's a charm. I feel her fake breast against my arm as she rubs up against me and her claws go down my chest. "Hey baby. Are you ready for that good time now? I can make you forget that skank." MaryAnn purrs at me. I gag, I know she hears me gag. "MARYANN THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL TELL YOU, LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T WANT YOU. YOU'RE A CUM GUZZLING SKANKY ASS. I DON'T WANT WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING. THIS GOES FOR ALL YOU WHORES, LEAVE ME ALONE. I AM OFF THE MARKET. I LOVE CHERRY. SOMEDAY I WILL GET HER TO FORGIVE ME AND GET HER BACK. NONE OF YOU ARE WORTH LOSING HER COMPLETELY FOR. I DON'T WANT YOUR TOUCHES OR STDS OR ANYTHING ELSE FROM YOU. TOUCH ME AGAIN AND I WILL HAVE MY SISTER REARRANGE YOUR FACE FOR YOU. RIGHT, IVY?" I yell at her. By the end the room was silent. "DAMN STRAIGHT BUB! GLAD TO REARRANGE SOME FACES IF THEY CAN'T RESPECT YOUR WISHES OF NOT BEING TOUCHED." Ivy yells back to me with a smile. "I will if she can't." my mom replies too. MaryAnn backs away crying and runs out to her room. "I hate to make a woman cry but she and some of you other skanks, just won't listen. I think soon you ladies may have some new rules. Welcome to the club Knucklehead and Tiny. Goodnight, everyone." I say and down the rest of my beer. Then I get up and head to my room.

     I get to my room and shower the smell of that cheap perfume off me and get ready for bed. Walking out in just my boxers I hear, "Jeez, I think I need to bleach my eyes now" from my lovely smartass sister. "Well, I was headed to bed, and this is how I sleep." I reply back to Ivy. "I just came to check on you and tell you I will help you anyway I can try to fix things with Cherry. I want my best friend back and my brother being happy would be a bonus." she says. "I am okay now that I don't smell like MaryAnn's cheap nasty ass perfume. I swear that shit is so sickeningly sweet and nasty smelling. So, getting your best friend back is more important than my happiness?" I ask teasingly. She laughs and nods. "Goodnight bub, might want to make sure you lock the door when I leave, I saw MaryAnn on this floor when I came up." Ivy says as she is leaving. "Shit, I will. Goodnight sis and thanks." I reply as I close and lock my door behind her. I lay down and dream of Cherry and I together with a little girl that looks just like her, running up to me hollering "Daddy". Cherry turns to me and says, "Welcome home, babe." I smile and rub my hand on her big round belly, then lean in to kiss her. "I missed you, love. How are my girls and little guy?" I ask rubbing her belly. That all I remember before I wake to a slamming door, probably Bear and Sadie, I think. Then slip back into a deeper sleep.