Chapter 5: ALL the way down.

As they went, Sonic yelled "I THINK I MIGHT COME HERE MORE OFTEN" "And I think I'm gonna hurl," Zeke said as his cheeks turned green, and as soon as they got to the bottom, Zeke threw up. "Ew" said Sonic as soon as he saw it happen, "so where are these chaos crystals that you keep telling me about" "Follow me," said Sonic with excitement, so they journeyed through the cave until Sonic yelled, "STOP" "what?" Zeke said as he looked around to see a cave that was covered with crystals all around and in the middle was a crystal bowl with some colored crystals inside "the chaos crystals!" Sonic yelled as he peered into the pot "But...OH ON" he said in a panicked tone, "WHAT!!" Zeke asked, "THERE'S ONE MISSING" he replied "Which one," Zeke asked in a worrying voice, "The blue one," replied Sonic. "WE HAVE TO GO GET IT!!!" "OK" Zeke yelled, "But how do we get out?" Zeke asked, "WE TELEPORT LIKE DUH!" said Sonic in a slightly annoyed as he opened a portal and jumped through with Zeke close behind. Once they fell out of the entrance, Zeke asked, "how are we gonna get the last crystal" "well," Sonic said with an angry voice, "we could go get the crystal" Sonic said "So basically..." Zeke said, "yep," Sonic replied, "we're breaking into chaos control," he said as he opened a portal to the base.