Chapter 6: the BREAK-IN

As soon as they jumped through the portal, Sonic said, "OK, we need to split up, I'll go this was, you go that way" "OK!" said Zeke, so while Sonic went left, Zeke went right. Soon Zeke was on the search for their friends and as soon he pocked his head into a room and saw a whole bunch of badniks "Oh crud" he said as they started storming out of the room "not AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said as he bolted towards the distant hallway. Meanwhile Sonic was searching on the other side of the base he heard someone shout "SONIC!!!!" Sonic looked around, and beside him was a dimed window, and as he looked through, he saw... "TAILS!!!" Tails and kynan were dangling from the roof above a giant machine with saws and lasers everywhere "WHOA!" he said in a panicked tone "I have to find Zeke" and as he turned around to see Zeke running towards him "SONIC!" he yelled "hey Zeke I found them" Sonic yelled "RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed as the badniks chased him getting faster by the second Sonic ran at them with all his might and boom they all exploded into bits of debris "COOL" "did you get the crystal" "YEAH I DID!" Zeke said as he pulled a crystal out of his back pocket "nice one," said Sonic. "And now we take down Robotnik."